55 - Honeymoon

Luke and I arrived to our Honeymoon spot which is Venice Italy. I have always wanted to travel to Italy and it's a place I had in mind. Luke picked this since he saw my honeymoon planning book. This one had a star…well like 5 stars next to it. I am beyond excited to get to know everything and learn about this place. I loved it already by the hotel we were staying in. The people were so nice too.

Luke and I got there right around sunset. We had a balcony looking out to the water. It was beautiful. We are staying at the Bauer Hotel. We were both hungry so the first thing we did was set up a reservation at the restaurant downstairs. Luke and I quickly got dressed and headed to dinner.

Everything was already going so fast. We had our food and were already heading back upstairs. We made sure to have champagne when we were back in the room. Luke and I danced on the balcony under the stars and it was going perfect.

Then we took it slow and ended up in bed making love for the first time in Venice. It was amazing. Luke and I lay in each other's arms after and I couldn't get the smile off of my face.

"Baby?" I said.

"Yes Darlin?" He asked.

"How many more kids do you want?" I asked. He chuckled.

"As many as you'll produce and can handle." He said.

"Can I get a number?"

"Whatever number you want." He said.

"5 or 6." He moved and looked at me confused.

"You want 5 or 6 more?" He asked me seriously. I giggled.

"No, counting Bo, Tater, and Buck. Hopefully their girls or one out of the two or three are." He relaxed a little.

"Oh god good. I'm okay with that. You're gonna be able to handle that?" He asked.

"I'll make sure to get help whether it's a nanny or Steve." I said. He chuckled.

"Good. So it's good I didn't bring condoms?" I nodded. He turned and kissed. Me. "How about we keep trying?" He said moving his hand down to my bare bottom and squeezing it. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"Only if we do it all over this room." I said. He smacked my ass making me moan.

"Dirty but I like it." He growled getting up.

I enjoyed the thought of trying to get pregnant. That also meant this honeymoon was going to be amazing. We just had to make sure we went to bed and slept long enough for us to go to the few sights we have planned for tomorrow.

Luke and I woke up by the phone. It was our wake up. 9 in the morning. Great Luke and I both took a shower and claimed that as well. So that took us about an hour to even shower. Then it was time to go look at Saint Mark's Basilica.

We got there just in time to avoid a crowd. It was a beautiful church. You could see the four bronze horses that guard the entrance that has thousands of square feet of mosaics. We went into the sanctuary and the in-house museum it had. That took us till lunch to get everything done.

We had lunch in a small café. People didn't really know who Luke was here, and if they did, they probably left him alone. We enjoyed the food and coffee that we got and we were onto our next attraction of the day. First we stopped at the Teatro La Fenice so we could get two tickets to an opera show tomorrow. That was going to be great.

We made it to Campanile di San Marco.  This was a bell tower that we very nice to go through. It was a remake of the one from the 15th century. Luke and I went to the top to get our panorama view of Venice. We got pictures taken and took some of our own. It was beautiful to see all of that.

Soon our two stops for the day were done and we headed off to get dinner at a nice restaurant nearby. It was a steak place and we ordered some delicious food. I was surprised we took basically all day to get all of this done. Tomorrow we had the play to do, the next day was the canal, and the days after that we were winging it to where ever else we wanted to do.

I have to say the play was wonderful. I never knew I could enjoy some opera like that. Luke even said he enjoyed it. We were both blown away by how great the performance was. It kept us intrigued.

The canal was very romantic. You were able to have a picnic on it while a guy drove the long boat. We were doing a dinner picnic so we could see the sunset. It was extremely romantic and Luke had all of this planned as his idea.

Throughout the rest of the week we went to the Jewish Ghetto from many centuries ago. That was amazing learning about that. We ate at so many different places. We even met another American couple. They were very nice and knew exactly who Luke was.

Today is our last night in Venice. I hate to leave but I miss my babies. I miss seeing Bo's chubby giggly cheeks when you tickle his feet. I miss hearing Tate ask me a million and one questions as he follows me around the kitchen. I miss Buck learning words and his random hick up moments. I mostly miss holding all of the boys in my arms.

Luke and I finished eating our dinner when he stopped me before going into the room. He pinned me up against the wall and held my hands above my head. He kissed me passionately and bit my lip as he pulled away.

"I love you so much." Luke said staring right into my eyes.

"I love you so much too." I looked right back into his eyes with a huge smile on my face. He reached for the key card.

"Close your eyes." He said. I raised my eye brow but shrugged and did what he said. He backed away from me pulling me to him. I heard the door open and he helped walk me in shutting the door after we walked about 10 steps. He left me standing alone while I heard him walking around. I felt his hands run down my arms and grab my hands. "Open." I opened my eyes and looked at him smiling. He reached behind him and grabbed a rose handing it to me.
"Thank you." I said grabbing it.

"Don't thank me yet." he said moving to the side letting me see what the room looked like.

He had white candles lit all over the place. There was a walkway of candles to the bedroom area. The bed was covered in different colored rose peddles. There were two bouquets of flowers on each side of the bed. I started to listen to the soft music that was playing in the background.

I looked back to Luke and jumped on him. My arms were around his neck and my legs were around his waist. We kissed for a long time like that. He then decided to stop and walk me to the bed. I watched as we passed all of the candles. He laid me on the bed and kissed me down to the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up. He kissed all the way back up and smiled at me.

"I can't wait to get you pregnant again. I miss your pregnant belly. You're sexy in so many ways baby." Luke told me.

"You just love doing so much or me." He smirked.

"That too." He told me.

Then we made love multiple times that night. Soon it was time to get ready to go home and have the house to ourselves for a day till the kids get home.

_____________

30 votes till next chapter!

What do you think is going to happen when they get home?

This story is going to be ending on Chapter 60. Majority voted to keep the story going like I had intented.

Thank you all for reading!

- Pup