preparing

Jin's cooking is a success the members end up satiated, not wanting to stop eating until every plate is empty, it was that good. And the funny thing about being so full is that you become sleepy, and that is what the members felt after the delicious meal they were all sleepy. The maknae line decided to play video games instead of giving in to their sleepiness because they knew it was a bad idea to sleep after a full meal they truly fear indigestion. Namjoon left Jimin and went to his room to catch up with writing some lyrics while Hobi and Jin work out the calories they ate inside Hobi's room. And the one person who everyone expected to succumb to sleep left the house to go to his studio and call their manager from there.

       Yoongi got to his studio and not a second later dialed their manager's number. He is planning on taking Tae on a proper date, but now that they seem to get a lot of attention when they go outside he wanted to ask permission and maybe a little help from his manager. 

      "Hello, Sejin hyung."

      "Yes, Yoongi do you need something or are the members annoying you again with their clinginess?" the elder laughs making a joke about the time Yoongi called him just to ask him for help because the maknae line does not want to leave the eldest rapper alone. " And I was actually going to call you to tell you that Bang PD nim approved the song you made it will be included in the next album and he said that it will be a solo song for Tae. Congratulations to both of you, the two of you did well."

     "That's good news, thank you hyung. I called because I want to ask permission for today I would like to take someone on a date," Yoongi paced back and forth waiting for his manager to answer, it was a full minute before he heard the elder talk.

     "Of course, you can take Tae on a date, do you have a restaurant in mind?"

     "Thank you hyung, wait...what!" the eldest rapper stops mid-sentence realizing what his manager just said. "Ho-how did y-you know?"

    "It's not a secret that Tae is gay and you're Bi, and that kid has always been fond of you. We know about his past his parents briefed us about it when Tae signed his contract. Without Tae knowing about it anyway, I advise you not to mention it to him ever."

      Yoongi nodded even though Sejin can't see him doing it, "Ok, I promise not to tell him."

      "So where do you plan to take our Taebear?"

      "Actually I don't have any idea, I want our date to be private not a lot of people looking at us would be a delight," Yoongi said it is a big problem for him because he does not know a lot of restaurants that will have what he wants.

      "I can help you with that, I have a friend that owns a restaurant I once brought my wife there. They have a dining area on the rooftop of the restaurant that you can reserve. It would be perfect for you two."

     "That sounds great but what if it's already taken for tonight hyung?" 

     "Don't worry about that I'll talk to my friend and make your reservation, what time are you planning to take Tae?" Sejin replied calmly trying to ease Yoongi's panicking.

    "Around 7 pm hyung, would that be possible? And hyung can you send the restaurant address in advance I have a few things to prepare before I bring Tae there." the rapper is biting his fingers a habit he has when going through a stressful event.

    "That would be ok, I'll be ending our call and call my friend to make the reservation for 7 pm tonight. I will send a car to pick you two up and also will be sending four security just to be safe but they will be downstairs waiting for you guys. And I'll be texting you the address and name of the restaurant after this call."