new house

TAEHYUNG

       Yoongi just drove for about half an hour before we got to our destination, I notice it is a residential part of the city. I honestly can see myself settling down in this kind of place with a partner, kids, and maybe a dog or two. I can see hyungie here teaching our kids to play basketball or teach them to play the piano, on the weekends we would grill in the backyard invite the members with their families also and have fun all day. 

      We stop in front of a white gate that automatically opens for us, it really is a very private place the walls around the house are high no one outside could possibly see the inside. Even the garage is quite hidden located at the far corner of the house and it has a roll-up door. I found it to be a very smart idea because no one would see you come out of the car inside the garage. The inside of the house has a minimalist design mostly white and black with a few hints of greys and blue it is very pretty.

       "What do you think? Do you like it?" ask hyungie his gummy smile very visible on his face arms wide open.

       "Yes, this house is pretty. Really like the colors and the minimalist style it has." 

      "Thank you, I personally chose the colors and most of the furniture. You're the first person I brought here." 

       "Wait... this is your house?" my eyes grow bigger looking around one more time. "No one knows this place just the two of us right." I am smiling from ear to ear happy to be alone with hyungie and not thinking of getting caught by those pesky paparazzi. 

      "Yes, well actually only three people know about it You, me, and my brother. He left a day ago after everything is settled in here." 

      "Sooo...we are alone in a house that only three people know about," I walk closer to hyungie trying to look seductive while running my index finger to his torso, the situation is perfect for a little intimacy. "No staff, no manager, no members to barge in at any moment...and no paparazzi," hyungie looked at me wide-eyed confused.

       "Angel, wa-what are y--," 

       I did not wait for him to finish what he was saying and attack his lips. His soft, thin, sweet lips that I crave 24/7. I know it's literally our first date and we have not properly talked about where we are or what is our relationship or if we are already in a relationship but I really want to be his and him mine. 

     "B-baby...would you like to see my room?" he said before leading me up the stairs to a dimly lit corridor passing two doors before he opens the last one at the end of the corridor. As he closes the door, hyungie pins me to the door and kissed me hungrily pressing himself unto me. I feel his hand untucking my shirt putting his hand inside my shirt his hands caressing my bare waist. But then he stops leaning his forehead to mine both of us gasping for air, " Angel, I think I should stop before I lose control." 

      I'm disappointed when he again stops just like the previous times, but I won't let him do it again I think. I walk past him pouting and sit on his king-size bed which is very comfortable by the way, the silk sheet also adds to its coziness.  

    "Angel, is there something wrong? Why are you pouting?" hyungie kneels in front of me holding my hands in his and resting his chin on my knee. I internally cooed at how cute my hyungie is looking. But I maintained to keep pouting because I am really disappointed he did it again. Maybe he doesn't like me the way I like him. "Are you mad at waiting for my reply? I can't tell him that I actually feel sexually frustrated with all the kissing and make-out we have. I don't even know what it feels like to be sexually frustrated because I have never done it ever, only hear it from Jiminie when Namjoon is away for days making music in his studio.