handing hyungie

Tae opened his eyes and found himself in a familiar place, with white ceilings and white walls. The difference is the man seating beside him resting his head on the bed and holding his hand tightly. Tae immediately smiles when he realizes who the man beside him was, and is also intrigued by how they both got here.

           "Yoonki..." he gently rubs the elder's cheeks to softly wake him up. The elder stirs in his sleep and just lets out a low hum. "Yoonki, wake up." Tae shakes his hand that is being held by the elder to try and bring him to his senses.

        "A-angel?" at last the elder has slightly woken up, still half asleep but attentive enough to the patient lying beside him. "Angel, how are you feeling? Wait I'm just going to call the doctor and tell him you've woken up ok baby." the elder gave the patient a kiss on the forehead before leaving to inform the nurses that the patient already has woken up.

       A couple of minutes later the doctor entered the room accompanied by a nurse. The doctor checks his vitals, asks a few questions, and after all that deems Tae well enough to leave the next morning. But before leaving the doctor told him a few things to avoid to prevent it from happening again. The main thing is for him to avoid getting stressed a lot, also to eat healthily, and have adequate sleep.

       "You heard what the doctor said," Suga said closing the door to the room after thanking the doctor. "From now on tell me everything that is bothering you ok, stop keeping everything to yourself." Yoongi seating beside him on the hospital bed holding the younger's hand and intertwining it with his. 

       "I'm sorry for worrying everyone, hyung." 

       "No angel don't say sorry, you didn't do anything wrong." Suga puts his arms around the younger's shoulder, letting him rest on his chest, and pulls him for a kiss on the temple. "I'm the one who should say sorry to you because I didn't even ask you how you are doing, I just assumed that hyungie will make everything better for you." Tae rested his head on his hyung's chest resting his other arm around the elder's waist.

      "I miss this hyung." he hugs Suga tighter and buries his face on his chest smelling the elder's scent. "I miss you, thank you for staying here with me." 

      "It's nothing I wanted to stay here with you. Actually, last night your parents and Jimin stayed here with me, I told them to go home and rest, then I promised to call them if you woke up. Which I should have done already," Suga chuckled pulls his cellphone, and informs Tae's parents and Jimin that Tae has woken up. "They said they will be here, after finishing some errands." a few minutes had passed when Suga heard soft snores coming from the young man lying face down buried on his chest hands hugging him tightly by the waist. Yoongi can only smile at the sight of Tae sleeping peacefully, looking comfortable with him. He gave the younger kisses on the forehead, temple, and on his cheeks before closing his eye to also sleep.

       When Jimin and the Kims arrived they found the two on the hospital bed, Tae soundly asleep on Suga's chest arms wrapped around the elder's torso while Suga's hand intertwined with the younger's other hand, and another arm is used like a pillow by Tae. They cooed at the sight, the three slowly walks closer making sure not to wake either of them. The scene made everyone feel at ease that Tae will be ok and will be taken care of by Suga, Jimin cooed as he takes photos of the two which definitely will be sent to their Jin hyung later.

        But as they move carefully and silently to not wake the two, Suga a light sleeper as he is felt the presence of other people in the room which made him wake up.

        "Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Minie you guys are here, how long have you been here." Suga slowly removes his body from the angel beside him and gave the Kims a bow and Jimin a smile. " He fell asleep a few minutes after the doctor left, they said that he's ok and can go home tomorrow."