2016

SUGA

           It has been a few months since Tae changed, he started to spend time with us again well not all of us but still with most of the members besides me. Jungkook and Tae are now almost inseparable sometimes along with Jimin, those kids seem to have renewable energy that I really don't know where the hell they get. A five-minute break would seem like a day of rest to those three, while a whole day of rest for me would feel like a five-minute break. 

          Jin and Namjoon are now breathing on my neck to take care of myself, the problem with me is I think I'm working too hard staying in the studio all the time not sleeping when I should, it might be because I'm trying to ignore Tae for some reason I still don't know why. It's just ever since that day I knew Tae and his hyungie are doing fine I felt useless being with him. It kinda disappointed me that he would not need me anymore to comfort him and just be with me. Then I got hurt when he spent time with Jungkook not telling us, I was asking him to stay with me but he refused and told me he was meeting hyungie that is why I let him leave. 

            I know it was months ago but it really hurt me, he told me he will be spending time with hyungie, and then it turned out that he spent the whole day with Kookie having fun at the mall. It is unreasonable but since that day we seem to not be getting along as we used to, I know it's sort of partly my fault for being grumpy always but can't help it when I see Taekook together. Why can't it be Taegi?

            Since the arcade thing, the Taekook ship is been sailing I just hope it's all just fan service, there is a lot of content on Youtube, and also it trends on Twitter every time they would show themselves together. Well, Yoonmin is also sailing on the internet but not in reality, Jimin is just a sweet and kind person but he wants someone else, not me. And me, I'm just an old confused soul who does not know what to do with these feelings I have.

            We are in Hawaii to film for our next online content for our armys, it's like a mix of business and pleasure. We get to go on vacation but they will film us doing some missions while having fun. We are now in Waikiki taping for the last few episodes of the season. The staff told us that there will be a second friendship night, on how we will choose our partners is still not specified yet.

           "For friendship night we will be choosing your partner." one of the producers said to us.

           "We should choose unusual pairings, I know ARMY would like that," Namjoon said looking at me with his dimpled smile he's plotting something.

           "The most unusual pairing would be me and Jungkook," I stated, getting a feeling that Namjoon is going to set me up with Jimin because Jimin and I have not been to a friendship night in both seasons of the show yet. I think Namjoon wants to give ARMY fan service coming from us it's a known fact that there are a lot of Yoonmin ARMY shippers, this is a great way of giving back to them. 

           "No Suga hyung, you and V are more unusual," I don't know what to say, I was expecting Namjoon to say Jimin but he said Tae instead, what is this guy thinking in that 148 IQ brain of his?

          "Yeah that would be a great pairing, they have nothing in common." Hobi laughs and claps his hands excitedly, while everyone agrees. I look at Tae from the corner of my eye he was also speechless, maybe disappointed I know he wants to be with Jungkook or anyone in the band excluding me. 

         "Then it's settled Suga and V will be the first pair," producer nim said. 

        "You should sit with your partner." Hobi stands up and pulls me to exchange seats with him so I can sit with Tae. I need to lighten up this awkward situation I know maybe I'm the only one feeling it but still I need to do something.