Electric Love

So I've had this song stuck in my head all day long and for some reason it has just occurred to me to write a oneshot based on this. Basically it's based on that one tiktok trend where you play this song and kiss you're crush. Lessgo~
_____________________________________

[Dream POV]

I can't say I wasn't nervous. I was about to simoultaniusly do a face reveal and confess my love for my best freind. George knew that dream was doing a face reveal but he had no idea that dream would be kissing him. I was going to stream and when the right part of the song came on i was going to kiss George.

I had premade a Spotify playlist, so that a few songs would play before Electric Love.

I called George into the room, i was as ready as i'd ever be.

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" George asked, making my heart melt because he cared enough to ask.

"Yup, I'm sure!" I said determinedly.

We started the stream with the facecam on and watched the chat race by, so fast we couldn't catch a single word in passing.

"Hey guys! This is my face, I know I'm dashing- ow"

George had hit my arm muttering under his breath "pompous ass."

We just did a chill stream, answering questions. After about an hour, I put on the playlist. Now i only had to wait.

A few songs in i heard the beginning of the song play

Candy, she tastes like candy-

Breath in. Breath out. I thought to myself as the melody neared.

Thunders getting louder and louder~

Okay, time to put my plan into action.

Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle~

I gently grabbed George's jaw, angling it up wards towards my face, earning me a flustered and confused look.

I can't let you go now that I got it~

I looked right directly into George's eyes, the gorgeous chocolate brown looking back. I tried my best to speak with my eyes, asking for forgiveness and consent all at once. I  sensed a change in the way George looked at me , and hoped to god that was a yes.

And all I need is to be struck by you're electric loooooove~

I closed the distance between us, and to mu surprise George kissed back immediately. It lasted only a few seconds, but it was pure bliss for the both of us.  We pulled apart and, remembering that there were 300,000 people watching us, decided to tackle the sappier bits later.

The chat was flying again, and when it calmed down we answered the inevitable influx of questions regarding the kiss. Of course, while answering those questions we were both a wide spectrum of reds.

XXX
(after the stream because I don't fell like writing all
that rn)
[george POV]

Dream had just ended the stream and for a few moments both boys sat in a flustered silence.

"So, umm..." Dream began, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"I'm glad you did that." George cut in quietly.

"You- you are?" Dream asked, looking extremely relieved and happy.

"Yeah, I've liked you for a while, but I never would have had the confidence to do something like that."

They sat in a comfortable silence, an aura buzzing between them that was almost electric.

George couldn't believe what just happened. His crush had kissed him. His amazing, handsome, smart, funny, perfect crush had feelings for him too. And he wanted the world to know.