Cheerleader

High school AU

Based on a fanart I saw on tiktok by
@ mocha_dragonart
(That's their tiktok username btw)
Go check them out they're really good.

Pls ignore the fact that I know nothing about football or cheer.

_____________________________

This was the year. George had finally applied for the cheer team. The only problem was, he was going to have to wear a skirt.

They had told him that he was too light to be in the male cheer role and too tall to be in the middle so they didn't want him to stand out like a sore thumb.

He was pretty sure it was just for plot convenience but he just dealt with it.

The only problem with him in a skirt was that a lot of his freinds were on the football team and the cheer team. And it's not that they wouldn't be okay with it, rather the amount of teasing he would receive.

XXX

It was time for the first game of the season and he was a nervous wreck. His cheer friends (Minx Tubbo Niki Karl quackity and Ranboo) had already gotten used to the skirt and are past all of the teasing but the football team hadn't seen him in it yet.

He knew Sapnap and Dream at least would be on him about it for months but he didn't know about wilbur techno Tommy and fundy would react. He already knew eret would just be proud.

XXX

He looked in the mirror once more before leaving the locker room. His cheer outfit was green and blue, the MCYT academy private school colors.  (Minecraft-Coding-Youtube-Tech based learning)

He took a deep breath and stepped out and over to were his freinds were chatting before the game.

Sapnap was trying very hard not to laugh at him. Eret was smiling brightly. fundy had looked confused for a second, but then seemed to have reasoned it out. Techno looked unfazed but his interest was peaked by the others reactions. Tommy exploded with his signature scream-laugh and yelled "gogys dressed like a woman!". Wilbur was rather aloof about the whole subject. He wmumbled something about fucking bananas under his breath?

But Dream was simply staring at George with his mouth wide open and blush

on his face. George blushed with him, because he was flattered by his reaction.

The moment was broken, however, by coach Phil calling the team over.

The cheer squad sat in the front of the bleachers, watching the first half of the game with interest, cheering and booing with the crowds.

When half time came they went out to do their routine. They did the flips and the cartwheels in a synchronized manner, finishing with an impressive pyramid and launch flip, performed by George.

Little did he know, dream watching him with his mouth agape the entire time, simply starstruck.

Truth be told Dream had had a crush on George for almost a year, and had been anticipating his joining the cheer squad for quite a while. When George had come out in a skirt he'd been shocked by how well it suited him.

XXX

The MCYT academy's team had won by a landslide so they were all going out for dinner to celebrate.

It was a beautiful fall night so they had gotten takeout and gone to the park.

At this point they were all done eating and had split up into a few groups and were just strolling around the park.

Sapnap, dream, and George were just joking around, shoving each other and such. Suddenly Karl and quackity came running up behind them and grabbed Sapnap, tugging him by both arms to go see something they had found (?) And leaving George and Dream all alone.

An atmosphere settled between them, and George had a sudden boost in confidence. He took dreams hand and pulled him into a little patch of trees that hid them from the public.

"Wha-"

George cut him off, smashing their lips together.

(A/n Power bottom, amiright?)

Dream immediately kissed back, but he was still confused.

"Why-"

"I like you dream, you thick fuck."

"Really? I like you too!"

"The way you gape T me it's kinda obvious. " he said with a giggle. 

"Now kiss me again." George commanded

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed, luv ya❤️