Stil into you pt. 2

Sorryyyyy I forgot this existed but I did leave you on a cliff hanger, so here you go!

________________________________

That morning George had pretended he never said anything to dream that night. But it was very hard to pretend that dream wasn't looking at him like he was a mirage of water drifting through the desert; So tempting, but unreachable.

They were told that they would be competing last, so they would sit in the front of the amphitheater for the first half and then go backstage to get ready after.

The first competitors were Bad and Skeppy, and they started off the competition with an amazing performance. With Skeppy on drums and bad on guitar and both of them singing, they played Tongue Tied by Grouplove.

-+-
don't take me tongue tied, don't kiss me goodnight
-+- 

Next was basically just quackity being an entire meme and  singing the Lice Song, but afterwords he sang Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's and really blew the crowd away, George even spotted a few tears eyes within the judges.

-+-
hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City?
-+-

After that was Karl, and he sang Turn Back Time by derivikat. That was really a mood lifter for the crowd, and he hit the sugar sweet tone on the dime.

-+-
turn back time, oh-oh, gonna hit rewind, remember~
-+-

Next was Schlatt, who was a surprising but still impressive performer, singing How bad Can I Be? from The Lorax. He even dressed up as his Minecraft skin. 

-+-
how ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doing what comes naturally
-+-

And lastly before they had to go backstage was the most surprising of all, but still one of the best. Charlie Slimesicle performed Fireflies by Owl City.

-+-
you would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies, lit up the world as I fell asleep
-+-

(LOOK UP THE CLIP OF HIM SINGING THIS ITS SO GOOD)

They walked backstage to put their "band uniform" as sapnap called it. They all wore the same outfit (short sleeve dress shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, converse) the only differential was the accent color. Sapnaps shoes and shirt had orange accents, dreams had green, and George's had blue. George also wore a bit of makeup, mascara, eyeliner and a bit of hilighter.

They were finally called onto stage, and excitement bubbled in George's stomach. He really wanted that scholarship, because let's face it, music education is really expensive.

They stepped out on stage and were immediately embarrassed by the ruckus their friends stirred up. They quickly got to their places on stage, and Sapnap and Dream began playing.

XXX

"Cuz after all this time, I'm still, into you~"

George finished the lyrics with a soft fade, staring right into dreams eyes. After a moment of shocked silence the crowd exploded, and George almost felt the sound wave. Happiness was obvious on sapnaps face, while Dream had a bit of a different happiness. His eyes also held a longing like no other but this time the water was no longer a mirage.

In an instant he pulled George close by his waist and connected their lips, the way he'd missed ever since they broke up. The butterflies fluttered in his stomach again.

George was almost sad when Dream pulled away, but another wave of applause hit them after the kiss, because the whole school knew that they belonged together.

Later, their whole friend group was at the playground of the local park, just kinda hanging around on the beautiful summer night. They were gonna go to a restaurant, but there were so many of them that they decided it would be rude to do that. They just had Phil get them some McDonald's, and he had told about the funny looks he got from the workers after ordering five happy meals two Big Macs five McChickens and three twenty piece nuggets along with 15 drinks for seemingly just himself.

Everyone was yelling at Tommy for getting coke from McDonald's because "sprite hits different" and then Tommy was telling them all how when HE was a senior there would be no silly bands, no no, he would play piano and sing Fly Me To The Moon, and he would win.

Dream and George just sat at the top of the climbing tower, chuckling at the others and just enjoying being together after so long a time without each other. 

As the sun set over the little pond in the park, they shared another tender kiss.

————

Tommy kinda ruined that moment because he happened to look over there right then and then he screamed. And then he covered his eyes and screamed "IM A MINOR!" Whilst running away. He then tripped over the swings. And then he got up and tripped again.

Ranboo and Tubbo silently died and the others did a crappy job at holding in their laughter.
________________________________

Thanks for reading my crappy writing that for some reason has 8.5k views as of an hour ago. How? But thank youuuuuuuuu.

Love you, baiiiii <3