The meetup pt.2

Wow it hasn't even been that long since I wrote the first part of this. Feels like forever. Anywaaay~
________________________________

"I still can't believe you're really here."

George said happily, shooting a smile at dream.

"Me neither, to be honest. I was going to wait a bit longer, but I really wanted to see you."

Dream was of course flirting a bit, but there was sincerity behind the flirtatious tone.

"Heh, oh really. We're here."

"Oh good, I'm going to crash on the couch for a couple hours if you don't mind."

George was about to reply with a simple 'sure' but then realized the power he held to tease dream. With a small smirk he replied:

"Oh but don't you want to sleep with me?"

To his surprise though, Dream simply said
"Wouldn't you like that." With a smug smirk.

George felt himself blush, and cursed his easily flustered self. But he blushed more when Dream said "but you know I think I will sleep with you because I'm too tall for your couch."

George tried acting nonchalant but failed as his touch starved self thought of how great it would be to cuddle with Dream.

"Ok. My rooms this way." He lead Dream down the hall the his bedroom, and pushed the door open. He awkwardly gestured towards his bed.
_______________________________

Dream picked up on his nervousness and pulled him down onto the bed.

George fell with a light 'oomph' and a giggle that Dream loved with all of his heart.

Dream pulled George in to cuddle, wrapping himself around him, so that they were spooning. George melted into his embrace, falling asleep quickly. Dream did the same.
________________________________

When George woke up, Dream was still asleep. He could feel dreams breath on the back of his neck, making him shiver.

He didn't know exactly how long dream was staying, but he wanted this moment to last forever.

He knew, deep inside, that he had found the love of his life.

________________________________

Hey, kinda short, but cute.

Love ya ❤️❤️❤️