The bet

Yes this is more mcyts in dresses. I'm a sucker for it. This features some skephalo as well.
:D enjoy.
________________________________

"It appears that we won."

Wilbur stated in a matter of fact voice, looking down on the makeshift battlefield. Right in the middle was Technoblade holding the edge of his netherite axe to dreams neck. They were both breathing heavily, but the winner was apparent.

XXX

Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, Phil, Techno, and Niki were shaking with laughter. they had won the bet and were now waiting for the others to call for Niki. Because Dream and techno had battled, and bet that the losers following would have to wear dresses, accessories, and have their makeup done by Niki for the server-wide meetup party that night. 

So Dream, George, Sapnap, Bad, and Skeppy were currently changing into their dresses.

XXX
dreams dress:

Dream was having a little trouble getting the voluminous skirt of his ballgame over his head correctly

Dream was having a little trouble getting the voluminous skirt of his ballgame over his head correctly. It was one thing that he had to wear a dress, but did they really have to pick such a hard one to put on? He figured George was having just as much trouble, which made him feel a bit better.

Although once he got it on properly and looked in the mirror, he had to admit he looked better than he originally thought he would. Now he would face the final challenge. Getting his heels on in this giant dress.

XXX

George's dress

 George had slipped his dress on with more ease than he had originally thought he would

George had slipped his dress on with more ease than he had originally thought he would. His shoes were a bit much but overall he really did like the dress Niki had chosen for him.

Looking in the mirror he was suurprised by how well the dress fit the curves of his body and he rather liked the feeling of the skirt. He liked the dress much more than he'd thought he ever would. He wondered if Dream would think the same.

XXX

Sapnaps dress