Ill always love you

Angst ⚠️

George was having a sad day.

No, more like a sad week. A sad month?

He couldn't control the ebbing and flowing of his happiness. It just happened. Some days he could run around outside for hours, just taking in the wonder of the world. Other days it was hard to get out of bed, and even harder to stop the thoughts that weaseled their way into his head.

"Your friends hate you. Your ugly. You have no one who loves you."

Each and every day that week seemed to get worse. He tried so hard to keep himself busy doing this and that, cooking and baking, scrolling on tiktok. He tried so hard.

Still the tears came. He went into his room and sat on his bed. His tear ducts opened like floodgates drowning the pores of his cheeks in a saline solution that seemed almost to burn.

The world swirled around him like waves filled with shards of ice, crashing down on him, cutting into his skin, pulling him deeper into its icy depths.

He couldn't think of anyone who would even think of coming to his aid. He just wanted someone to hold his face, wipe away the tears. Hug him tight and tell him they would always love him.

Just the way Dream had.

Before he died.

Drowned in the not do figurative depths of the Atlantic Ocean.

Of course George didn't know that. No one told him. To him, Dream had flown back to Florida to get his things and never came back.