You or Them

*Don't look at picture till you get close to the end!!!!!!****

"So are we thinking that whatever CADMUS is, whoever it is, is the reason that you disappeared and woke up with no memories and half of your energy?" Cyborg asks, pulling everyone out of their own thoughts.

"It seems that way." Starfire answers.

I nod, "It would make sense since I went to them and no one saw me again until two years later."

"But what could they have been doing to you during those two years? If they did take your energy then where is it and why erase your memories?" Beast Boy asks.

"Maybe they didn't want her to remember who they were and why they did what they did. That way no one would go after them." Cyborg explains.

"It would've worked if I hadn't have met Raven and allowed her to help me try to remember."

"You would've just gotten sicker and sicker without knowing why." Caitlin says.

{So finding Raven and actually meeting her saved me in more than just one way.}

"I never said it before but now that it has been brought up." Jinx starts as she looks to Raven, "Thank you for helping Shadow like you all did. If it wasn't for all of you I may never have seen her again and would've gone on thinking that she was dead. So thank you so much." Her cheeks turn red.

I smile.

"You don't have to thank us. She is a part of our family and not just because she is literally a part of Raven's either." Cyborgs grins.

"We have come to care deeply about our new friend, just as we care for eachother." Starfire explains as she puts her feet back on the ground.

Beast Boy looks over at Jinx and I, my hand still in her lap, "She is one of us and now you are too." He smiles.

Jinx whips her head to look at them all, her eyes wide with surprise. I look around at my teammates and see that they are all smiling in agreement.

{Now that they know about her past, who she really is and why she ended up doing what she did, who she had to pretend to be.}

"You may have been our enemy in the past but now you are our friend." Starfire smiles at Jinx.

{They've forgiven her.}

"Jade and you have been through so much and we all understand that you were in pain and acted out from that pain. So we can't hold your past against you, it wouldn't be right. We all have done bad things when we were hurting, we aren't perfect, we are human after all." Cyborg explains.

"So we want you to know that there aren't any hard feelings, that we forgive you." Beast Boy says with his goofy grin on his face.

"You don't ever have to worry about being separated from Jade again because you can stay with us, be a Titan just like her." Raven explains as she lifts her hand with mine still in it, "I know that what you two have is pure and true. I may only be able to read Jinx's emotions but that is enough to know just how strong your guy's love is." She gently lays my hand onto Jinx's in her lap, "What I'm trying to say is that I support you two, one hundred percent and am glad that Jade was able to find love through all of the pain. So as you say thank you to us I say thank you to you for loving her, caring for her, keeping her safe, and giving her hope and strength."

Jinx looks around at them all, her eyes shining with unshed tears.

I lean over towards her, "They don't hate you, they aren't mad at you. They accept everything that has happened, they accept you. You and I have both finally found people who we can be ourselves around without having to worry about what they will think about us. We both have finally found where we belong." I whisper just so she can hear me.