Scar

I quietly sneak down the hallway, crouching down while heading towards the first set of elevators I have found. Constantly glancing around, checking to make sure that no one is around.

{Now I see why we came at the time we did. There is barely anyone here.}

I continue to head towards the elevator, the hall still clear.

{Maybe this will be easy.}

I stand up right as I reach the button panel. I look around once more before placing my hand on top of it. I focus my energy to my hand then into the panel. The buttons start to blink one after the other going faster and faster as the seconds go by. Pink, small bolts of electricity start to shoot out along the edges of the panel. I can hear the gears inside of the elevator shaft screech to a halt.

{I really hope no one was around the elevator to hear that.}

I take my hand off of the panel as the lights stop blinking.

{There, one down.}

I step away from the elevator and look down the next hallway.

{On to the next.}

"I went around the whole floor disabling all of the elevators. Sneaking around each corner, looking out for anyone who may see me. The whole time I was sneaking around the only people I saw were janitors or late night workers inside of different rooms behind their desks. No one noticed me as I made my way from elevator to elevator. Before I knew it I had gotten to all of them and it was time to meet at the vault."

"What was I doing the whole time you were doing that?"

"Your part."

I turn the corner to the hall that leads to the vault. I see Shadow standing beside it with her back turned to me. I make my way over and as I get closer I can see that she is messing with something attached to the wall. I stop beside her and look at what she is doing. Hanging off the wall by multiple colored wires is a keypad. Shadow is messing with the wires inside of the whole in the wall left by the keypad.

"How did it go?" She asks me not taking her eyes off of what she is doing.

"I got all of the elevators. No one will be able to use them."

"Good, nice job."

"How about you? How did it go in the monitor room?"

"It went as expected. I knew that there was going to be people in there so I was ready. I went in quickly not trying to hide the fact that I was there, there was no way of sneaking in that room without being noticed. So I barged in. There were only two people watching the screens, both men, so it wasn't too hard. I moved fast and took the one closer to me, who hadn't yet reacted to me and was still sitting in his chair, down first by using one of my gloves to shock them. Once that one was down I turned towards the next one. He was standing up and was about to press the alarm. So I used my energy to move the office chair that was behind him. I rammed it into the back of his legs making him fall over into the seat. I kept moving the chair until he was in front of me. I shocked him with my other glove, making him lose consciousness as well. I disconnected some of the wires that wouldn't affect anything and used them to tie them up. Then ripped two strips from their clothing to gag them with it, that way they couldn't run or call for help when they came to. Once I was done with that I hacked into the security system and put the footage of this floor on loop, so if anyone were to look at the recordings later they wouldn't see us. I tried accessing the vault from there but it is on its own network so I couldn't. I double checked all the screens to make sure no one was onto us yet, everyone I saw were going about their business like normal. Then I headed here and started working on this keypad. The end." She smirks.