Love is Strength

-As I post the last chapter  I wanna say somethings. I want to thank all of those who have stuck with it from the beginning. I want to thank my friend/family Bonny who has read the whole story and supported me through every chapter, as well as my friend Tiffany. Even though you had no clue about the Titan's when you started you still read on for me. I also want to send a shout out to reader MoreBiteThanBark, you gave me motivation to write because there was someone out there who really loved my writing, so thank you.  Thank you to everyone who reads and votes. I hope you all enjoy the ending to Raven's Sister.

Ten minutes before.

I quickly open my eyes as I try to catch my breath. I look around, only seeing bright white.

{This is like my dark nightmares but backwards. Instead of everything being black it's white and instead of evil and coldness in the air it is calm and warm.}

I lift up my arms and look myself over.

{My scars are gone?}

I wear a white tshirt and white pants, my feet bare as well as my arms.

{Am I dead?}

I look around again.

{Is this the afterlife?}

"Only if you want it to be." A voice echoes.

"Who's there?"

A bright cobalt blue star appears out of thin air, it moves towards me.

"Do you want to die?" The star asks me.

"What kind of question is that, I'm already dead."

The star shines brighter as it changes forms turning into a person, The brightness fades and I'm able to see who I am talking to.

"You're..."

"You." Other me finishes.

I stare at myself, my eyes, ears, mouth, hands, feet all the same but she is wearing cobalt blue instead of white.

"Do you want to die?" She asks again.

"I'm already dead."

"Alright then, I'll change the question."

Warmth enters my body.

"Do you want to live?"

BA-DUMP!

{What was that?}

"Do you want to live?"

I stare at my blueself, "I'm dead."

She sighs, "Yes but do you want to live? Do you have something to live for?"

"Of course I do."

BA-DUMP!

Warmth pulses through me again.

"I have two things to live for or should I say two people."

She nods, "You mean them?"

Images start to flash behind her. First of Jinx smiling and laughing, her holding my hand, of her sleeping beside me, of us kissing, and then images of Raven, of when I first saw her years ago hiding in an alley, seeing her after I woke up and went searching for her, when I held her in my arms running through the city, the look on her face when she realized who I was, when I got her to smile. The images stop.

BA-DUMP!

"Yes them." I look back at her.

"You'd live for them?"