Answers

"Can we go somewhere and sit, please?" I ask softly.

"Of course! How rude of us to not invite you in." Starfire smiles.

She grabs my hand quickly before anyone can respond.

CLICK!

The door slides open as she pulls me through the room and out the door. I turn around and Raven is right behind me and the others are behind her.

{I have a sister, and she cares about me.}

Starfire continues to pull me through hallways and pass multiple doors.

CLICK!

An elevator door opens and we all get in and the door closes behind us. There are a row of buttons along the wall beside the door, L,I,CL,G,DR,MR, and CR. Beast Boy presses the button with a CR on it. We start to rise and I listen as a chime rings as we pass each floor.

{Really big place and a lot of doors for only five people living here. I wonder if Raven will ask them if I can stay or I'll have to live on the street again.}

I turn and look at Raven. She senses my stress and nods at me.

CLICK!

The elevator opens back up and we all exit as Starfire continues to lead the way.

CLICK!

Another door opens and we walk into a giant room. Starfire lets go of my hand and I walk into the middle of the room. There's a little kitchen to my right and in front of me is a half circle sofa. There are two other doorways, one on my left and right.

{I could still run and go back into hiding.}

"You don't have to be afraid, I won't let anything bad happen to you. We're family." Raven explains as she walks up behind me.

"Family?" I ask turning towards her.

She nods her head and smiles. I wrap her into another hug and I can feel tears start to form. I let go and quickly wipe my eyes and smile at her.

"Please, have a seat." Robin speaks walking up to us.

We all sit down on the giant sofa. I'm in the middle with Raven beside me on my right followed by Beast Boy and Cyborg, and Starfire beside me on my left with Robin beside her.

{Starfire is really friendly, makes me feel a little better.}

"So what is your name?" Robin asks me.

"I don't really know." I answer.

"What do you mean?" Starfire asks with a sad face.

"I can't remember anything from my childhood. The only memories I have start about a year ago."

"Then how did you know Raven was your sister?" Robin asks.

"How do we even know if she is her sister?" Beast Boy asks jumping up and staring at me.

"I just had a feeling I guess. I don't know how to explain it." I explain looking at my feet.

"Raven do you have the same feeling?" Starfire asks.

I look up at Raven and she smiles at me and nods, "I do."

"Satisfied BB?" Cyborg laughs.

Beast Boy sits back down in his spot.

"So if you don't remember your name what do you want us to call you?" Robin speaks up.

"Well the papers call me the Hooded Hero.." I start.