Telling the Others

*Once again I am sorry. I had major writers block these last few weeks and that's why it took so long and why it is so short.

**I hope you guys enjoy this chapter even though its short. I hope it makes sense to everyone.

I feel as Raven's and my energy's come apart and we're back in the command room. I slowly open my eyes and slowly look around and see that the sun has finally set. Then I look over at Raven. She's looking at me with so much confusion in her eyes.

"H.I.V.E had you." she says quietly with some pain in her voice.

"I've heard of them before I think."

"We've fought them before, the others and I. What Headmistress said in your memory is true, it was a school for kids and teens with gifts. They trained them there to be powerful villains."

"Villains?" I ask with worry in my voice.

{I was in a school full of villains. I was taught by villains!?}

My vision blurs and the room spins. My breath starts to quicken and panic rises in my chest. I jump to my feet as energy begins to swirl around me, a dark line spins around me.

"Jade it's ok. Everything is ok, just take deep breaths and calm down."

"Am I a villain? I have darkness inside of me. Is that why they took me?" I ask having a panic attack.

The energy spins faster and a wind picks up around me also.

"I don't know why they took you but I promise you that you are not a villain." Raven explains slowly standing up.

"I could've been. I don't remember anything else! Who knows what I did!"

My hands start to glow and Raven's eyes start to as well.

"You have to calm down. I promise you that whatever you did then doesn't matter. You are a different person now. You aren't Shadow anymore, you are Jade now."

"I need to know Raven, I need to know." I say with weakness in my voice.

"I know and we will figure it all out. We will dig into everything and see what we can find. I will help you, I will help you with your powers and I will help you with this. I promise."

The energy starts to slow down and my hands stop glowing. I take deep breaths and calm myself.

"You don't ever have to worry about being a villain." Raven explains as her eyes stop glowing.

All the energy stops and I slowly fall to my knees.

"I just need to know." I say looking at her.

"I know." she says as she kneels down in front of me.

I wrap my arms around her and hold on tight feeling like the floor is going to give out from under me. I hear footsteps approaching as I let go.

"Is everything alright?" Robin asks coming into the room.

"Yes, everything is now. We need to talk though. Get the others please?" Raven asks.

Robin nods and runs back out.

"Are we going to tell them everything?" I ask worried.

"We have to if we want help in figuring out what happened to you from the time you got to Earth until the time you woke up."

"What if they don't like me after they figure out H.I.V.E had me?"

"You don't have to worry about that." Raven says shaking her head.