Chapter 1: Summoning.

In a land far away:

It was night, there was no sound. Every creature that lived in the surroundings was hiding, not daring to make even a sound, creating an ominous atmosphere. On a clearage, a group of black-hooded people surrounded a circle drawn with a red substance, filled with magical symbols.

One of them, probably the leader, stepped forward and raised a silver dagger.

"Gods of the underworld, your puny servants demand your attention! Give us the power to complete our mission, give us the wisdom that may elevate us to your dark kingdom! Masters of darkness, rulers of destructions..."

After each sentence, the circle started to glove in a crimson luster and strange figures started to howl in the night.

*****

Hey, my name is Steven. Steven Torres. I know that it isn't the most interesting name, but it's easy to remember. Right now, I'm in school, in the classroom to be precise, trying to not barf from being bullied.

It became a regular thing, the bullying not the barfing. I admit that I'm a little overweight(this is America give me a break), but apart from that, due to my blond hair and blue eyes, I could be considered quite handsome. Plus, I always tried not to be in the middle of attention. I just wanted a calm, slow life, but nope fate is a bitch.

Currently, I was on the ground, covered in bruises and gasping for air. Like always, during lunch break, I was eating in our classroom when my harassers came.

I called them the "Four Heavenly Idiots". It has a nice ring to it if you ask me.

My parents didn't care about me, they were occupied by their work, I was lucky to even see them once a week. Even if I told them they wouldn't care and say that I should be nice to my friends. Good joke!

Anyway, back to school. I just got beaten and all my money was taken from me.

I was prepared, so I had hidden half of it in my shoes so that I wouldn't be completely broke. Hiding money on me became a bad habit and a talent at this point.

Of course, I tried to fight at first, but after a while, I got used to it. There was a time when I fought back, but they always came back. I swear, these guys need a hobby or something.

The muscle brain that was kicking my ribs right now was Thom Adkins. He was the type of guy who would use his fist for anything. There is a rumor that he punched a kid so hard that, the poor guy lost 3 teeth. Behind him was the school's best student, Luck Hammond. He excelled in every subject and scored among the best in the national exam. If not for his nasty personality, he was the perfect student.

Then there was the mastermind, Dave Riggs, the son of the principal, who let him get away with everything. Be it fighting, cheating, or stealing, this guy gets away with everything. Doubled by his good looks, he was popular with everyone, and by bullying me I had not a single ally.

Finally, his girlfriend/parasite, Luna Kilmers, a real-life definition of a gold digger. She was only interested in those who had money and Dave had plenty of it. She spent his money without him realizing it.

These four have been beating me for a while, making it impossible for me to make friends, or even to have a simple conversation with the others. They were afraid that if they stuck with me too long that they would get the same treatment that I do. I understood it but come on guys! A little help?! If this continues, I will throw in the towel at the end of the month!

When they were satisfied, they left me in the corner while laughing.

Luna threw my emptied wallet to my face while walking away "The next time, bring more, you filthy trash."