Chapter 9. Meeting in progress.

„You want to join our organization?"

"Yes. But not as a subordinate. I want to be a member of equal standing as you two. I believe I have the skills and the codename for it."

"Y-Yes, in that area we have no issue. The problem is that we already have a drug division and the one leading it can make some compounds that- "

"I'm confident that what I'm able to make the same if not make a better product. -"

[Skill [Sweet Talk] reached level:2]

"-If I can't make one then I leave it as it is and go away. Naturally, I want to receive yours and Lady Layra's support when I present the drug to your colleagues."

This place is already a minefield for me, the longer I stay here without the support of someone, something annoying will surely happen to me.

"I believe, I have no reason to refuse if you put it that way. If you sir, can heal my wife I will even give you some of his strongest drugs as a bonus."

A smile appeared on my face as I tend my hand.

"You have a deal."

He looked at my hand with hesitation, before grabbing it firmly.

[Contract made]

[Requirements: Healing Jane Defo and making a new drug.]

[Payment: Support to become a member.]

[Warning: Wish is too big for current skill.]

[Recommendation: Level up skills with Skill PT.]

Skill Pt?

Oh yeah, I have that.

"Before I do anything, I need to look at her first. Even I can't do anything without seeing a patient."

"Yes, I understand. Then going right now is alright with you?"

"Yes. Just let me grab some tools."

I searched in my stuff till I found what I was looking for. It was an old bag that I found in the secret room. It was surprisingly larger than it seemed. I put in some tools and potions that I made yesterday.

"Now we can go."

I followed him out the door to a jet-black carriage.

Layra or Bernadette did not follow us, she just stands there her eyes on me.

Inside the carriage, we sat in front of each other.

Looking at him he didn't seem to want to make a conversation I opened my status window.

At first, I was worried that he might be able to see it, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Ok, how can I level up skills?

A new window opened up before me.

____________________________________________________________________

Skill list.

Current Skill PT: 44

Select a skill you want to Level up:

____________________________________________________________________

Oh, this is easy! Then max out [Wish Granting]!

____________________________________________________________________

Leveling up [Wish Granting (Small)] to Max Level requires: 10 Skill Pt