Volume 2 Chapter 19. Disappointment.

"We are here."

Gaden and Cara were standing before something that looked like a chapel that was transformed into a factory.

The marble pillars were surrounded by hot pipes, and the ground had patches of concrete on it.

Behind the pillars was two heavy meat l door showing a deer skull with a crocked cross between its antlers.

"I didn't know there were temples here." Gaden scratched his head.

"Because there aren't," Cara answered. " Surprisingly our God hates it when people are praying to him. This place must have been made with the magic of the humans." She cracked her neck." Are you ready?"

"...Let's get over this."

The two generals to de doors, and with a kick, Gaden opened them, bending them with ease.

The building's inside was a mess, with corpses of humans and bobbies lying everywhere amongst broken benches.

Amongst the corpses, some bobbies were still fighting against opponents wearing black coats and animal masks, humans who received the blessing of their god.

"Cara, I will go all out. You stay in the back and bring in more of your servants."

"This was the plan from the start."

They both inhaled deeply before shouting at the same time.

"Demonification! Demonic Weapon!"

Both of them became covered in a black aura that covered their changing bodies.

When it dissipated both of them changed.

Cara stayed mostly the same, she just had a black fur coat on her. She was sitting on a silver throne that was richly decorated with golden flowers and had a hole in its back that allowed her wings to be spread out.

Gaden on the other hand has completely changed. His legs and arms became paws, covered in white fur and ending with silver claws. His mask now covered his enticer head, taking up the form of the skull of a wolf.

He also had a black fur coat and on his back was a life-sized porcelain doll, depicting a red-haired woman dressed up in a white wedding dress, with a bow and quiver filled with arrows in her hands.

"Let's go...Angela."

The doll started to move, placing the arrow onto the bow at his command.

Cara flapped her wings, making her feathers fly up into the air.

"Come to me, my cursed child. Fallen Angels."

Soon the humans were overwhelmed by the sheer force of the two generals.

Boom!

When all things seemed lost, the ground was shocked and from it, several figures climbed out of it.

They were statues made from white granite, depicting knights carrying swords and lances.

"So this is the army that they raised. Dispose of them, my love."

At Gaden's command, the doll jumped into the air, as if it was pulled by invisible strings while releasing her arow.

The projectile flew in the air hitting the first knight between its eyes.

The statue seemingly unfazed grabbed the arrow and brook it in to, with the tip still embedded in its head.

"Okay, this will be hard. Cara, your turn. Mist."