Volume 3. Chapter 2. Progression

"Singing. I love singing. Singing is the best! Singing is life! Singing is- AAAAAA!"

"Annoying."

I stepped upon the plant I just created crashing it flat.

I was in the world that I created, in the middle of a prairie. Behind me was the door that I used to get here, still wild wide open. in the distance I could see the forest that I built, encircling me.

" Nice. It's nice to be a god."

Being the one who created all of this...It was amazing. This feeling of omnipotence, the power to create and destroy as I pleased. No wonder gods were jerks, they had their egos blasted up by this!

" Those idiots."

I lifted my foot looking at the plant I created. it was like a fly trap with a mouth in its middle.

Being the creator I could mess around with the reality with this world creating some wields things. talking plants, flying fishes you name it, I make it.

"Now then let's do this."

From my observations of different worlds, I learned some very interesting things.

The more mana a planet has the cooler things pop up from the ground, like magical plants, ghosts, unique monsters flying monsters, dungeons, and anything you can imagine.

"This is my world."

I am Melino, God of Madness. The world that is created by my hands must be madness as well. And for the first strokes, I had some ideas.

"Cane of Beginning."

My divine weapon materialized in my hand, the cane with the green gem still embedded in it.

"This is where my world begins. It shall be where a new civilization begins. Cane of Beginning! Fourth Form! Key of Troy!"

Like in the fight with the Goddess, the cane's end became a key that slid right into the ground. The same way I built my factories in Dis, buildings emerged around me, made from the materials located in the ground.

At first, I made the base with the stones I created. Then I raised several skyscrapers that were connected with bridges.

Then slowly I built different types of facilities like parks, schools shops, lodging areas, and other things. When I felt satisfied, I opened the world system and set up several things.

While I was working on it, I noticed something.

It was the icon for messages.

I opened it and read it.

"Interesting."

*****

??? POV:

"Thank you for meeting with me."

"No need to worry. It's important for us to meet privately before we go to our Lord's Messenger. But I am saddened that one of us couldn't make it."

'I am here. I admit, that it took me some time to use, but I finally made this thing work.'

Two people were sitting in the middle of a run-down bar. One of them was a middle-aged man wearing a black suit and had his face hidden behind a surgical mask.

The one sitting before him was a woman wearing a white robe decorated with golden threads. she also hid her face with a white whale, giving her the appearance of pride. A golden scepter was planted into the ground at her side, which was radiating with some sort of power.