Volume 4 Chapter 8. Realization.

Exam weeks have arrived. I will stop writing for a while to focus on my studies.

Discord: discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

+

+

+

"Burp! Oh, excuse me."

I took out a napkin from my pocket and whipped my mouth, even though there was nothing there.

The insanity these people had was delicious, veritable treats. I only stopped because I was starting to feel drowsy from the quantity of food, and I was starting to be afraid that I wouldn't fit into the sewer pipes from which I came out.

Once out, I quickly filled up the body I left outside and started to plan my next move.

"I should go to the adventurer's guild. To see what's the current situation of the world there. I might even register and entice some stupid adventurers."

I checked my pockets, making sure that I had money on me.

Content with the amount, I stood up and went forward.

' I am bored. let's do something.'

"What would you want me to do? Start singing for you?"

'You sang for those people.'

"That was on a whim to look cool. I won't do that again... But I have a

better idea. "

In front of a bar, I saw a man sitting on the floor with a guitar in his lap and a suitcase on his feet.

I walked over and threw a coin in it.

"Play something energetic. I am in a good mood."

The guitarist looked at the coin, and with a broad smile, he started to play a happy tune.

I listened to it for a while, and when satisfied, I left, but the music still stuck in my head.

"Better?"

'...I want to hear something else.'

"Well thought luck, this is all we have. Just shut up and listen to it."

I kept on walking, arriving at the doors till I found a sign hanging over the door with the word adventurer guild.

There was light coming out from there, so full of confidence I entered.

Like almost all the adventurer guilds I ever saw in the multiverse, this place also looked like a hotel mixed with a bar, with a receptionist working behind counters as people in armors were drinking and speaking.

I walked to one of the boards that were filled with different notices of quests and other things.

"Let's see...Some goblins... A war hog... Bandit, bandit, and another bandit request... No. No way."

Amongst the papers was a yellow parchment paper, with a quest written on it.

____________________________________________________________________

Quest!

Rank: E

Request: Getting rid of a cursed book and cleaning.

Payment: 3 gold and8 silver 3 gold, 20 silver, and the objects found

Details: I found a hidden room in the basement of my new house. Inside the room, there were several strange objects, glass bottles, some measuring devices, and some books. One of them keeps talking in a language that I can't understand and has a weird aura around it. Please help me!