Volume 3 Chapter 13. Bullet vs Hand( Part 2)

When the explosion happened in the sky, the shock was so great, it crumbled the nearest buildings.

Luckily several members of the GSC have evacuated the habitants, so there were no deaths, but there were a lot of wounded.

'You almost died!'

"Shut up!"

Pushing the engines to the limit, I managed to stay in place.

When I could finally see what happened, I finally saw what was happening.

On the first hand, Dealmaker was missing the hand in which it was holding the weapon, but the wound has already closed and a new one was already growing back.

On the other hand, the mysterious woman was covered in wounds, from which golden blood was pouring out of them.

"You survived The Prayer? What the hell is that barrier made from!?"

The mysterious woman clapped her hands together, creating a golden circle behind it, from which several ghost arms extended.

"I shall not tell you the secret of my techniques. Die! Mudra!"

The phantom arms, extended from her back, closing up on the demon.

"Can do that too, you know"

From the back of the demon, several tentacles extended, each ending in a hand that had a mouth in its palm.

Using these gross appendages, the demon grabbed the arms keeping them away from him.

"Got you bitch! Now die! Magic Mistle deployment!"

From the mouth on Dealmaker's chest the head of a rocket appeared.

"I won't let you! Fire Magic: Fire Sphere!"

I threw a fir ball at the chest of the monster exploding it into smithereens, with the demon.

Maybe the fire didn't do anything to it, the force of the explosion definitely must shake him at least a little.

"You mortal, didn't you hear me? I said that I was handling it."

"You weren't handling it at all! That thing was about to kill you! You need your help if you want to beat him.

"Listen to me, if you st- DOGE!"

Moving away, she barely evaded a laser-like attack, coming from the spot where the demon was.

"Man, you really pushing me! You blew me up so many times that you actually pushing the limit of this body! But you don't need to worry I have a couple of surprises for you! This is my second creation!"

Laughing, the monster gained altitude over us, while the grotesque moth on its chest closed up.

"To fight magic use bigger magic! Telekinesis: Mighty Push!"

At the same time, the arms of the demon ruptured its arms into pieces, a pressing force hit us, pushing us down on the ground.

If not for the super suit, I was wearing I would have been crushed into paste.

"But wait there is more!"

I couldn't see it clearly, but from somewhere of its body several tentacles extended, racing towards us.

" Mudra Prithvi!"

The ground under us shifted as, numerous stone hands lifted from the ground, protecting us from the attack.

"Mortal! I will use a distraction to gain his attention, use it to get near him!"

"R-Right."

"Here I go! Mudra Dhyana: VAYU PRITHVI!"