Volume 3. Chapter 8. Double V

'It hurts.'

'Pain I heat it.'

'I want a rubber buck.'

"I think I broke something. Physically and mentally."

I floated up in the air, healing my body and my missing arm, when I felt a quick pain in my head, followed by a series of memories.

"Auch... those three are dead? By a god? Fuck me, can't I kill just ONE person properly!"

Frustrated I boosted myself up in the air, looking down on the carpet of trees.

"I had enough! I will kill at least you! Even if I need to erase this world!"

Instinctively I grabbed the two skulls which floated above my shoulders and threw them on the ground.

"Divine Powers: Release!"

The second the skulls touched the ground, they shattered, creating two gold shockwaves, that rippled through the land. Whatever the light touched turned to dust of sand, destroying the world I have created.

"I don't care what it takes, I WILL KILL YOU! AND WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU, I WILL FIND THAT SAMURAI, EAT HIS SOUL AND MIND, THEN TURN HIM INTO A SERVENT! HE IS GOING TO BE MY LAP DOG!"

As I expected he reacted by flying towards me while screaming, his entire body, covered in red energy.

"DEALMAKER!"

" That's right, COME TO ME! DIVINE WEAPON: FORTUNA!"

As I called it, my rifle appeared in my hands, and without giving the command, I turned it into my shotgun sword.

"LET'S DO THIS!"

While my world was turning into dust, under us, we clashed in the air, creating another shock wave, which blew up the sky above us, making the layer above us slowly crumble.

We exchanged several bows between each other, slowly pushing him down. it was understandable. since I was currently enhanced with two divine souls which supplied me with an ungodly amount of energy.

"JUST DIE ALREADY!"

"AFTER YOU!" I pushed him away and snapped my free hand, creating several dark purple projectiles around him. "MADDENING BULLETS!"

With a war cry, he tanked the projectiles and while my guard was down, he punched me in the guts, breaking my armor.

While I spit golden blood from the impact, I created several hands around his fist, grabbing him.

"GIVE ME YOUR ARM!"

As I was about to slice it off, with a powerful burst of energy he freed himself and flew several meters away from me.

"...This ... is ... too much! IT'S TIME TO END THIS! DIVINE FORM: RELEASE!"

As he said those words his body started to grow, with his muscles becoming stronger while his skin taking on a golden-brown tone. behind his back, some sort of wheel appeared, which contained mystical symbols.

"FINE THEN! DIVINE FORM!"

Like birthing from an egg, I destroyed my armor, bursting out from it as the monster I was, while holding my trusty rifle, Fortuna.

"DIE. DIVINE MADNESS MAGIC: MADDENING BULLET RAIN!"

"COMBINED DIVINE MARTIAL ARTS: DEMONIC BEASTS SOUL BREAKING FISTS!"

*****

Samurai POV:

Even after what I had been through, my mind still couldn't understand what was happening.