Volume 2. Chapter 23. Fresh Air.

Discord: discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

+

+

+

The resurrection was a success. I only needed to heal the dead brain cells that he received from oxygen deprivation before restarting his heart.

" Now that's done it-ughh!"

This human, she is fighting for control!

Slowly I lost the sensation of her body, leaving me only with her hearing and sight.

"I am so glad you are okay! "

She didn't waste any time, she hugged the unconscious boy so hard, I was afraid he will choke him to death. 

How can a punny human push me out of his mind? This is the worst!

While she was making sure that guy is back, I decided to look through her memories.

Her name is Sakura Ito, 15 years old, student who just got accepted into the- oh my, she is going into the Giga Suppression Academy, an establishment specialized in nurturing future giga killers.

It's quite pointless considering that the last nest was destroyed, but whatever it's her future.

I quickly ran through the rest familiarize myself with the world, formulating a plan.

Okay for starters I will use this brat to learn more of this world's magic and technology while also calling more avatars into this world. Slowly I will slip my way into this world's political power taking it over. The three heroes that I brought here will do a lovely distraction for the GSC. If I could even infect that called Ash, that would be great!

When she calmed down, smiling happily as she watched the boy sleep, I tinkered a little bit with her vision.

On the bed that was under the window, I manifested the cat(in which I left I little bit of my avatar), liking his palm.

'He is going to be okay. His memory might be a little bit in disarray for a while.'

"How are you-"

'This is an illusion. I thought that it would be preferable for me to talk like this, rather than directly from your head.'

I made the illusion lick its paw again.

'So now that you have the guy and the demon, what now?'

"...I will stay here with Steve for the rest of my life, make sure we die together."

Steve? Seriously Steve? No wonder the kif killed himself with this kind of name!

'Yeah, why did he kill himself? Did his girlfriend break up with him or did he get a bad note in history?'

"DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!"

Wow, she is angry. So much so that it made the illusion faze out from existence for a second.

She quickly collected herself before breathing in.

"His application for the academy was rejected."

'...And?'

He killed himself because he couldn't get into his dream school. Is he actually a moron or something?

'Can't he just reapply next year?'

The girl shakes her head.

"It's not the problem of knowledge. Steven doesn't have any special ability."