Volume 3 Chapter 10 Golden Show (Part 1)

*****

"It has started. The show of the millennium." 

*****

Sakura POV:

"Run!"

"It is going to kill us!"

"Mommy!"

As I evaded the attack, I saw several others being hit, turning them into blue dust.

Damn it, this is hard.

The place the agents took us was a VR machine, capable of making us believe we were in a rainforest, fighting an army of gigas.

The environment felt so real, the wind moving around me, the texture of the ground, the smell of blood and ash.

Not to mention the 7 meters tall, metal ant before me.

It was a Digger, a weaker type of gigas, made for building tunnels and if needed, to tank in attacks.

It looked like a big silver ant, with glowing blue eyes.

"So, this is a giga. Though it would be...scarier."

I lifted my hands, concentrating my energy.

"Telekinesis!"

Using the powers given to me, I lifted several boulders and threw them at the face of that creature.

As if they were made from rubber, the boulders bounced back, not harming the damn thing a bit, instead, it angered it greatly.

With a clicking noise, the ant spat a green acid liquid at me, as if it was raining.

"Push!"

I tried to direct the liquid away, but it didn't move.

As in it stayed in midair, as if time stopped. So were my surroundings and the monster before me, still, lifeless.

"What is happening?"

Soon the sky turned dark, and something broke through it?

"What?!"

Before I noticed I was in the air. I was being lifted by a shining gold tentacle.

What is happening?!

"Found you!"

The tentacles yanked me away, bringing me back to the gym.

"Nice to see you again!"

What I saw was something indescribable. A huge ball of gold, floating in the air, turning everything under it into gold which was later incorporated into its mass. From the ball, several tentacles expanded holding screaming students in the air.

The under thing stayed the same, was the boy kneeling under it, smiling like a madman.

"It's good to see you again, Sakura."

"Wh-You?!"

"You don't REMEMBER MY NAME?!"

Furious, the tentacles started to strangle me even tighter.

"YOU REJECTED ME! YOU SHAME ME, MADE ME LOSE FACE BEFORE EVERYONE! BUT I WILL FORGIVE YOU! YES, WITH THE BLESSING OF MY NEW PATREON I SHALL CRUSH YOU, LIKE THE INSIGNIFICANT BUG YOU ARE!"

"Ugh!"

The tentacle squeezed me even stronger, breaking my ribs.

"I AM GOING TO TURN YOU INTO A GOLDEN GARDEN GNOME AND USE YOU AS A DECORATION!"