Chapter 18. 3 out of 3

5 days have passed since I made the deal with the samurai.

Since then, my forces have increased drastically. With the fresh meat coming in from the streets, I managed to make 23 lesser and 14 living ghouls and a whole shitload of other creatures that I was keeping inside me since there was no place for them. My inner personalities have also been working pretty hard.

The red one, that named himself Deux, because it sounded cool, has learned the skills that we steal from Momo and now have been training with a weapon that and I quote 'too cool for me'. On the other hand, the second me that I called Weep didn't do anything, just crying.

'My lord, we have brought everything you asked to the dining room.'

"Thank you. Check on the dwarfs, see if they are finished on their assignment."

'As you wish.'

The ghoul bowed then left my room.

I could get used to this. I get everything that I want, without moving a finger and not risking my life at all.

"Yeah, food, booze, and slaves. Everything that a man could wish for. I have the feeling that things will...

[Core exhausted.]

[Curse active.]

"Oh fuck me."

Before I could feel the pain, I fused my newly got lips together so that the sound of my screams couldn't be heard.

As always, intense pain washed through my body, ejecting my soul from it, with some fragment exploding like fireworks.

The body that I left, felt on the ground with a blunt noise, while smoke rising from. The wooden planches that my blades have touched have turned into cubes of coal.

Thank god I was on the first floor.

[Curse ended]

[Remining days: 20]

[Redirecting curse to the next core.]

Finally. It's getting longer each time it happens.

When I re-entered my body, I ate all the food to fix the burn marks.

This became a kind of a chore for me. It's crazy how easily cane someone gets used to something if it experiences it multiple times.

Or I finally lost my mind.

While healing, I made some changes in my hands that I was planning for a while.

I created more insect legs on them, layering them on each other. Before my arms were unnaturally thin, but now they looked healthier.

When everything was back to normal, I checked on the dead dwarfs.

They made a temporary workshop in one of the empty rooms. We brought some equipment from one of the blacksmiths we visited.

"Hello guys, did you finished what I asked of you?"

The one who was the nearest to me pointed at one of the corners of the room.

There was a pile of iron scrap and on the top of it was a tidily wrapped package. I opened it and take out its content.

It was a cane made from wood and metal, with a green stone on its handle.

"Looks nice, but those it works?"

With a firm grip, I touched the stone with its tip while supplying it with mana.

"Silver Rain."

The stone under the can became liquid that then solidified in a weird form.

This little beauty was the hero's sword melted down and reformed. I was curious if it was possible to reshape it and these guys have outdone themselves.