Chapter 12. The king of the sewers and his subjects meet animal testing

Before it could notice me, I run away in the opposite direction as fast as possible.

I'm literally a burned corpse right now, there is no way that I will fight something that sounds like that!

I continued to wander in the tunnels until I found a huge metal door.

"What is the chance that this is the exit?"

I pushed the door(thank god it didn't need to pull it), with my shoulders trying not to touch it with my hand.

Behind the door was, indeed, a way out. The bad news was that it was a metal leader going horizontally up.

"... My fucking luck..."

Even If I could climb that thing there is surely something covering that shit up. Who knows what that thing turns into if I touch it? At least I will remember where it is for now. Maybe in the future, I will get my hands back and I will be able to grab things again or find a material that stays solid when I touch it.

Yeah, I hope. Sigh, this is getting ridiculous.

To get used to it, got on my two hind legs and tried to walk. Because of my 'condition' I needed to make my back lent forward so that I could see in front of me. The feeling of walking was like when you are in those ice-skate boots. Only that one of the blades was shorter, making it completely unbalanced.

While I was 'walking' I noticed something on the ground.

It was a group of rats eating trash.

"... I could use a snack."

I speed up a little bit, before getting on all four and jumping on one of them.

The one targeted didn't show any resistance and I swallowed it whole.

Ugh, I can feel it... Ugh!

If not for the pleasant sensation, I would have thrown up right there.

*****

[Unknow material found]

[Analysing on the external server.]

*****

The rest of the rats run away in the same direction, so I decided to follow them. While I was at it I attacked the slowest one eating it in two bites.

I followed them to tourn where I met something unexpected.

From a side tunnel, a mass of bodies emerged. It was a mass of rats, crawling on each other, creating a ball of fur easily being 30 centimeters thick.

"What the hell is that? [Appraisal]."

____________________________________________________________________

Name: none

Race: Rattenkönig

LV: 5/35

HP:124/124

MP: 60/60

STR: 30

VIT: 40

SPD: 20

MRES: 10

Skill PT: 30

Physical attributes: [Dark Vision] [High Smell] [Shared Mind] [Golden Tail] [Collective Mind]

Skills: [Gross Eater; LV: 5] [Danger Detection; LV:4] [Infected Claws; LV:3] [Infected Bite; LV: 4] [Rat Command; LV: 3] [Poison Resistance; LV: 6] [Sickness Resistance; LV:5]