Volume 2. Chapter 17. Trouble in Hell

Author's note: 

Hey, I finished my exams, now I only need to wait and see what happens. In the meantime, I will go back to writing. Expect a large increase in quality chapters!

Now onto the story! 

*

*

*

Melino.

Melino.

Meliiiinnnnoooo.

Nope, I hate it. I will stick to Dealmaker thank you.

[The user is now able to access The Celestial Realm.]

[The user is now able to access the Underground]

[Scanning...]

[Affiliation set as: Evil]

[User is now able to access the Deep Dungeon]

[User is now able to create and hand out blessings and skills]

[Commencing Accession...]

The energy that was running through my body suddenly expanded, forcing me to transform, turning me into various grotesque things while my mind felt like expanding.

I see it now. I understand it now. The world, this universe, everything in this world... its madness! Everyone is insane! They try to fit in in a society that does not accept them, they need to suppress their true selves, fighting to crawl out from their shackles, forgetting their own identity! No one is really who they are! They are all just actors. I am just an actor! I am... what?

In my frenzy, I saw something.

in a black void, there was a blue source of light.

It was a piece of blue tainted glass, covered in scratches and fragments floating alongside it.

I saw it for the first time, yet I understand everything about it.

It was once weak, but whole and stable. Now it's strong, but broken, missing most of its mass, on the brink of vanishing.

It was me.

It was my soul.

"I refuse. This is not me! I am mighty. I have survived so many things, yet this is what I am?! A small, broken pebble?! I will never accept this!

While frenzying several months on my deformed body formed screaming, shouting what I was thinking.

"I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THIS!"

"I AM A GOD!"

"I AM MIGHT!

"I AM-"

One.

I calmed down, suddenly realizing something.

Yes, when I was banished into that hell, my personality was split. Maybe... YES, they must have the other parts of my soul! I can imagine it; those fuckers must have stolen them from me when I was banished trying to save their own skin.

"Traitors."

"They abandoned me."

"I have been tricked."

"Revenge."

Yes, revenge. I will take revenge on them. I will get my soul fragments back. With only 1/7 I became a god. What would happen if I became whole again?