Glossary

This is a sort of glossary of different spells, terms, and monsters that I used. If I forget to mention something tell me.

FANTASY WORLDS:

Mana: internal energy that resides in all living things in almost any world. It is used to power skills, spells, or magical devices.

Miasma: dead mana, emitted from corpses and some monsters. Toxic to even touch it.

Skills: Abilities, spells, or physical characteristics that use mana.

CULTIVATION WORLDS:

Qi: an energy that can be found in any living being. It is used to power martial arts, spells, and cultivation breakthroughs.

Martial Arts: Techniques that use Qi to function. They can range from offensive, defensive, or medical.

Spirit Stone: A magical alloy that has grown in the bodies of spirit beats. Used as currency between cultivators.

Sects: Organizations spread all over the cultivation worlds. Their main goal is teaching disciples their unique martial arts to strengthen themselves against other sects.

Cultivation levels: Each level has 7 stages. To pass to another level one must go through These stages don't make big differences in lower levels. The Stages are categorized into three subgroups: Mortal Realm, Spirit Realm, and Divine Realm.

Mortal realm

- Qi Gathering

-Qi Foundation

- Core Formation

- Golden Core

Spirit Realm:

-Nascent Soul

-Ensoulment.

- Ascension

- Half Immortal

Divine Realm:

- True Immortal

-Half God

- True God

- Unknow

MONSTERS (notes written by Dealmaker)

Goblins: Small Green humanoid creatures. they are dumb and their only good quality is their fast reproduction capabilities. Perfect as test subjects. They taste bad.

Ghouls: Humans or animals that died next to mana sources. They are like zombies, but they do not decompose. They taste bad.

Orcs: Pig-headed brutes. No brain, lot of fat, and muscles. They reproduce fast. Perfect lab rats. They taste like bacon.

Living Armors: Set of armors that gained sentience through magic or they are being possessed by a dead spirit. Some resemblance with golems. Can't be eaten.

Golems: puppets made from various materials with a mana core as a reactor that makes them go. Easy to make, perfect workforce and soldiers. Currently making an army of them.

Vampires: Hate them. They are just humans who drink blood. Their only good point is that they can use their own blood as a weapon. Currently working on a way to eradicate them.

Homunculus: artificial humans, grown in special substances and raised as workers. They don't feel pain so their libs can be replaced by mechanical parts for better effectiveness. They can't breathe fresh air, so they need to wear a special container on their heads which is filled with green liquid. Working on that.