Volume 3 Chapter 4. Home deco then reunion

"Is this correct?"

"Yes, my lord. From all the races these creatures were the strongest."

The orc general kneeled before me, while I was reading the list, he gave me.

The first are the onis, then the trolls, and finally the elves. These three races dominated the others with their magic, brute strength, or the combination of both.

Humans were the fifth ones, passed by the harpies, since they were able to fly, and their natural wind magic is annoying.

"Very well. The world is almost ready. Prepare these five races to be transferred. I will also send some dwarf and arachnid workers with you, to facilitate the boom of our civilization."

"Yes, my lord"

He went away without a word, leaving me alone.

"Humans huh. These guys are though, no wonder, they can live in every world possible.

"Gate open."

The familiar door appeared before me, that brought me to the world of my creation.

"Ahhh, time to be done with this thing."

After the dinner with Lukas, we signed the contract making us partners. I will provide weapons, armors, and troops for the war and in exchange, he will give me blueprints, materials, and information.

Plus, I finally got the recipe for the madness juice! Soon, I will have factories dedicated to making this thing!

"Show the status of the world."

At my command, several transparent screens appeared before me, showing different information.

Since this was the world of my creation, I decided to go wild with it.

I meticulously made amazing sceneries, plants life, and animals, who were born from my experiments, giving this place a proper fantasy world vibe.

Oh, and also, I turned the sky into a solid matter.

Yeah, after around the height of 24 kilometers there was an invisible barrier.

I made it so because I wanted to make this world layered.

I transferred the buildings I made up there and made it so to be infested with ghosts, spirits, and other nasty things.

My plan was simple, I will set it so that all external portals will open there. all intruders will have to fight through the ghosts to arrive at the lower levels.

Under it will be where I will put my chosen races. I already set up a safe area for them to live in, which is full of precious minerals and plants. I also added my favorite animal into the mix and granted it some cool powers.

Under them, I created a subterranean world, similar to a dungeon that will house the most dangerous monsters of this world but will be filled with riches to attract adventurers there.

Lastly, there was the core of the planet. I have no idea why but every blueprint in existence told me to leave it hallow and coat it in a bronze and gold alloy. It didn't matter to me, so I left it like that.

I added the final touches like mana density and oxygen ratio, and I AM GOOD.

"Perfect. I only need to bring the habitants here and I will be set."

I returned to my throne room and took a crystal from my pocket.

"Everything is set. Prepare the chosen races. I will open the door for them tomorrow."