Volume 3 Chapter 16. Blown up.

Discord:http://discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

+

+

+

Two golden lights collided in the air of Dis, surrounded by a torrent of flying monsters.

The ethereal fists of the goddess struck Dealmaker, who just laughed as his silver armor shined brighter.

"Thunder!"

At its command, black lighting fell from the sky striking the goddess and its surroundings.

" Divine Sign!"

The magical circle behind her back became bigger, spanning more arms.

"Boring! Fire!"

Suddenly, a serpent made from the dark flames appeared from his mouth.

Not even flinching, the glowing arms grabbed the snake and tore it apart.

"Turn to dust!"

The arms made various signs, using the fragments of the snake as sparks, creating a ball of fire that surrounded the demon.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! I am fireproof! Divine Magic: Blue Wave."

Snapping its fingers, a big ball of fire materialized, extinguishing the flames.

As the steam dissipated, he saw several golden bracelets, flying off the slender arms of the goddess, only to them become additional magical circles, from which eternal arms grew out.

"Divine Weapon: Mercy's Scale."

Seeing this the demon started to laugh aloud as more light escaped from his armor.

"I LIKE THIS! THIS IS EXCITING! LET'S HAVE A GREAT FIGHT! DIVINE WEAPON: FORTUNA& CANE ON BEGINNING!"

The two weapons appeared in his two hands, each looking more dangerous than the other.

The gun kept on changing its appearance to different types of arteries, while the gem on top of the can was shinning as if it was a star!

" Cane of Beginning, Fourth Form: Key of Troy!"

Throwing the stick onto the ground, which is midway turned into a giant key, the demon created a huge crater under them, from which several white buildings emerged, houses unconventionally built upon each other.

" This won't stop me from killing you!"

The goddess moved one of her fingers, materializing even more arms that approached the demon.

"Didn't expect it to. I only needed time to try out this toy."

Clenching his fist, the metal shifted becoming a gauntlet seemingly made from water and silver.

Recognizing the equipment immediately, the goddess screamed in shock.

"How did it go again? Oh right! Divine Weapon: Héliú hù shǒu (Gauntlets of the river), First Form: Èmó Shé (Demonic Serpent)!"

Punching the air before him he released a crimson red serpent from his knuckles which flew in the direction of the goddess.

"MUDRA PRITHVI!"

Using those signs, she manipulated the earth around her, protecting herself from the snake.

"H-How did you-"

"Why so surprised? I said it before when I eat someone, I gain their power and memories. I never said that I didn't get their divine weapons."

Snapping his fingers, the back of his armor erupted in a geyser of black blood. from it, several tentacles like arms came out each holding a different weapon.