Volume 4. Chapter 4. Caveman mode

Sorry for the wait, just discovered that in Skyrim, you can turn into a werewolf.

Discord:http://discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

+

+

I should be fine here.

It was night again and I put quite a distance between me and ...well me, I guess.

I dished the body of the deer which was unusably destroyed and slowly eating it from inside, didn't help.

I slowly reformed my own body, still unable to completely return to normal.

I was still thin, black, and naked.

My head was nothing more than a black smooth sphere, which opened up into a black hole each time I wanted to open my mouth. No idea how I was able to smell or hear things.

"Whatever this is not my immediate concern. What are, are my actions from now on?"

First, I can't fight that thing. It was pure luck that I managed to run away from it, and if it's anything like me, there is almost nothing that can kill it.

Plus, I am on death's door again, with a limited amount of time to live, with no idea how I will swindle out of this.

"Welp, this doesn't look good. What do I do now?"

I breathed deeply and started to think, now releasing something.

"It's quiet."

For almost as long as I could remember, I heard the voices in the back of my mind, telling me to do things.

But now that I was separated from that thing, I felt... peace.

Maybe this whole thing won't be so bad. At least until I found out how I will survive this. What did I do again when I was in a similar spot? I remember eating something but other than that.

"Sigh, well this can only mean experimenting. But not tonight, I am tired. Hehe, did I really say that? Man, it might turn out that I turned entirely mortal."

Not feeling comfortable being necked, even if I had nothing to show, I walked to the deer's body and tore it apart.

Using its skin and bones I fashioned myself a blue leather tunic, and seemingly keeping my nature, I ripped its head off, emptied its inside, before putting it on my head, now having a bleeding mask, with slightly glowing antlers.

From the remaining skin, I made something resembling a large pouch in which I put the remaining usable-looking bones and threw them over my shoulder.

"Primitive armor set acquired. Perks: looking like a retard. New mission: survive to get better clothing."

I walked through the dense forest, keeping the movement to a minimum. To not attract any unvented predators, I turned into a liquid for a second, absorbing all the blood from my new clothes before returning to normal.

I only stopped twice, once when I saw something big and bulky walk not far away from me.

Not sure if I wanted to fight anything right now, I threw myself on the ground and stayed motionless, till that thing disappeared from my sight.

The second one was shortly after that when I found a not-so-big cave in which I played down to rest.

For who knows how long I slept peacefully, not connected to anything, then when dawn came, I started to work on something.

Maybe most of my memories about magic and such were lost, but after some time researching and making stuff, I developed some craftsmanship myself.

First, I opened my improvised bag and inspected what I had to dispose of.