Kabanata 9

Warning:
Matured content below. Read in your own discretion.

*

KABANATA 9

KISSING Leon is one thing, but to feel Leon's lips moving from his own is another thing and it made Keith shut his eyes to respond – to kiss him back and devour his lips the way nobody had ever done before.

Mabilis na sinapo ni Keith ang likod ng ulo ng binata upang mas ilapit ito sa kanya. Habang ang isa niyang kamay, nakahawak sa beywang nito nang maging ang katawan nito, mas mapalapit sa kanya.

Isa lang naman ang gusto ni Keith noong mga oras na iyon. Ang burahin ang distansyang naghihiwalay sa kanilang dalawa dahil kahit kailan, hindi niya matanggap na mayroong pader na naglalayo sa kanila ni Leon.

Keith bit Leon's lips, albeit gentle, it still had to be enough to arouse the male and prompt him to open his mouth. And when Leon fell onto his trap, he immediately slid his tongue inside the male's mouth to wander—devouring him, exchanging salivas with him, and letting Leon give him back whatever he does to him. Heck, Keith does not care anymore.

He was extremely satiated when Leon moaned in his mouth. It had to happen. He had to hear it or he might go insane. All these cute sounds – so sweet and frangible made Keith think that it was all made for him, that Leon would only make these in front of him.

After a few moments of kissing Leon's lips, he knew that he had to break it. Not because he does not want him anymore, but because Keith felt like he had to leave a few marks to accentuate that Leon is his despite not owning him yet.

Hence, he let his lips travel from Leon's side lip, cheek, to nipping his earlobes and gently biting it to arouse the other male more, until he arrived to his neck – that sweet and sensitive skin he had to kiss, lick, suck, and bite.

"K-Keith," Leon stammered before letting out a cute growl.

A smile curled onto his lips when Leon angled his neck, giving Keith more access and territory to mark.

But what truly astounded Keith was that when he took a glance beneath, he instantly noticed what Leon had underneath – a boner.

Putang ina, gusto niyang iuwi si Leon. Gusto niyang may gawin dito pero alam niyang hindi iyon magugustuhan ng isa. Kaya ngayon, magsi-settle siya sa ganito. Piping magdadasal na sana, maalala pa rin ito lahat ni Leon kinabukasan.

Hell, even making out with a drunk man seemed so wrong since it looked like he was trying to take advantage of the situation. Somehow, the thought made him lonely, which made him hold onto Leon's waist tight. Trying to dig his fingernails to Leon's skin out of frustration.

But no, he cannot hurt him. He should not.

Pero... magagalit at may magagawa pa ba si Leon sa kanya kinabukasan kung may gagawin siyang masama ngayon?

Come what may, and may God forgive him as he dive through hell just to mark his man.

**

SOFT lips, warm kiss.

Leon could feel the love and gentleness as his lips locked with someone else's. It felt surreal but at some point, realistic. It was too much that he could feel butterflies in his stomach, and as if his heart was delicately touched by something.