Special Chapter II

A/N: Hello! You’ve reached the final and special chapter of ‘Dangerous Addiction’. It’s been a wild ride and I must admit that it’s been difficult to revamp the story. Still, I want to thank everyone who stayed with us. Ang daming pinagdaanan ng story na ‘to at nahirapan akong i-edit. Marami ring plot holes hanggang ngayon pero masasabi kong mas contented ako sa kinalabasan nito ngayon kaysa sa 2021 version.

So, how are you all? I hope that you enjoyed reading this story although we’ve played with your feelings! Alam kong maraming nagdalawang isip ituloy kasi baka tragic ending pero hindi ako fan ng gano’n. It’s scary, right? I was terrified too, because I thought that my characters wouldn’t be able to fix their problems. Ang hirap makipag-communicate sa 2022!Leon dahil mas matigas ang ulo niya but I think it worked out for the best?

Fun fact: May 2 endings ang Dangerous Addiction pero tinamad akong isulat.
Ending A: Hindi nagkatuluyan sina Leon at Keith. Nagpakasal si Keith kay Samara, Leon broke up with Elisa and found someone else (this someone else was Almira— Remus’ surrogate mother). Anak nila ang nagtuloy ng naudlot nilang love story.
Ending B: Namatay si Leon at walang may alam. Elisa ran away with his body and it’s only years later when everyone found about his tragic end. The Keith in this universe probably unalived himself either. Who knows... It’s an alternate universe. HHHH.

Anyway, this is the last chapter! And though it wouldn’t be about Leon and Keith anymore, I still hope that you’d read it because it’ll be about a certain someone.

Surprise, surprise kahit nag-drop na ako ng hints before!

*

SPECIAL CHAPTER II
Sneak Peek

“I DON’T GET IT, Niki! Ano bang kulang sa ‘kin? I tried so hard para ‘di niya ako ikaila at para ‘di niya ako iwan pero ba’t siya gano’n? I only wanted to be recognized as his girlfriend, but he keeps on rejecting me! His career has been long stable but still, he denied me! Ano bang mali sa ‘kin? Ano pa ba ang kulang?!”

Naaawang pinanood ni Niki si Kathryn habang patuloy itong umiiyak at nagdudusa dahil sa boyfriend nito. It’s a pitiful sight and as her friend, Niki sat beside the maiden and hugged her. Inalo niya ang dalaga na noong naramdaman ang presensya niya sa tabi nito’y ibinaon ang mukha sa leeg niya. Hindi niya gustong ganito ang sitwasyon nito dahil mas maganda si Kathryn tuwing ngumingiti ito.

Her smile is enough to light up the entire world. Her cheery personality is one that he loved from her and she’s always been so kind to him. Kathryn is such an angel and without her, he might’ve been left lost and empty. That’s why Niki can’t understand why she had to go out with a certain douche— Remus Gaviola.

He’s a demon incarnate. Underneath his impeccable façade, Niki knew that Remus is a jerk and the only reason why no one doubted him was because he’s an actor— a great one, at that. Remus Gaviola is a child actor who left the industry right before his name would be known and remembered by a lot of people. After all, an issue arose about his background. It turned out that Remus is from a family whose parents are of the same sex and since the Philippines isn’t an accepting family, his career was ruined.

It’s only recently when Remus returned to the limelight. Graduate na ito sa med school at naisipang makipagsapalaran ulit sa pag-a-artista. He returned when people are finally accepting and open towards same sex relationship, as well as the offsprings adopted or born from surrogacy… and his career instantly boomed right after due to his natural talents and looks. Sure, he’s handsome and he can act well, he even won several awards and he claimed it effortlessly. He’s just born to be an artist.