Kabanata 27

WARNING:
This chapter contains explicit content. Kindly read on your own discretion!

**

KABANATA 27

LEON forced a smile on his face once he was already kneeling in front of Keith. Fuck. In his point of view, Keith became much larger than he already is. He feels small but he couldn’t find anything unpleasant about it. If anything, he likes this sudden size difference.

He could feel his heart beating erratically out of nervousness and excitement, but he had to choke all that and bury it down. Then, Leon reached for Keith’s nape, and when he couldn’t hold him, Keith adjusted and leaned enough for him to reach.

Then, he pulled Keith for a kiss. Agad na inabot ng binata ang beywang niya at hinila siya ng kaunti nang sa ganoon, palalimin ang halik. Kaso, nauntog si Leon. Kaya natawa si Keith nang umatras siya. But when he’s done whining, they kissed again.

This time, Leon parted his lips which made it easier for Keith to insert his tongue inside his mouth. Needless to say, Keith didn’t need to exert too much effort to arouse him. All he has to do is respond and Leon would fall right into his trap, bewitched.

Who knows how long their kiss lasted? Basta noong maramdaman ni Leon na para na siyang nauubusan ng hininga, dahan-dahan niyang itinulak si Keith. It was a good thing that Keith could pick up easily, too, since he immediately broke the kiss to let Leon breathe.

While he was in the middle of catching his breath, Keith leaned against the back rest of his seat. Leon's lips thinned when he realized what he was doing. Keith was looking down on him, but he couldn’t find ot infuriating, rather, arousing. Damn, his pants feel tight!

Hindi pa nakatulong nang isinabit ni Keith ang braso sa back rest habang pinagmamasdan siya.

“Look down,” utos nito sa kanya.

His husky and low voice sent shivers under his spine and he was taken aback.

“Leon,” tawag sa kanya ni Keith.

Leon flinched but when he regained composure, he finally complied, and that was when he saw the bulge on Keith's sweatpants — it made him speechless. Albeit his reaction, however, his hand moved on its own and he pulled the hem to reveal what was underneath the cloth.

His body was moving on its own and it’s bold enough to salivate even just by seeing Keith’s bulge.

He was taken aback when Keith’s erect manhood sprang right after it was released from its containment. It even accidentally slapped the tip of Leon’s nose which made him bite his lips. Hard that it almost bled if not for Keith who reached his chin to avert his gaze on him.

Despite that, Leon’s gaze remained on Keith's member. When it twitched, Leon could only curse under his breath.

Ah, putang ina. Ang sikip na rin ng suot niyang pants pero wala siyang masabi. Hindi niya mahanap ang mga tamang salita para ipaliwanag ang mga kaganapan ngayon.

Bagamat ilang beses na niyang nakita ang pagkalalaki ni Keith, at kahit hindi lingid sa kaalaman niyang malaki ang pagkakaiba ng mga sukat nila, hindi niya mapigilan ang matakot.

He was scared but his mouth stifled a moan just by the view of it, though. That’s also when he realized that his mouth was watery — what. What the fuck?! Has he always craved for Keith’s dick like this before?!

“I know it’s fascinating since this is the first time you saw it lights on. But think you can take it?” Keith asked with a low voice, which made Leon gulp another mouthful of his saliva.