Kabanata 16

WARNING: This chapter may or may not contain explicit content. Please read in your own discretion.

KABANATA 16

THE moment Keith received Leon's message, he was in the middle of cooking for dinner and his grip to the knife loosened that it almost fell onto the floor, probably stabbing the side of his feet. But he seemed not to care. After all, the urgency on Leon's message caught him off guard that his mind could only revolve around the idea.

“Shit,” mahinang mura niya.

Hindi niya iniwan na balisa si Leon. Maayos ang binata at inaway siya hanggang sa mawala ito sa paningin niya. Wala siyang maalala na nalungkot ang binata. Kung sakali man, imposibleng sa kanya ito unang hihingi ng tulong - unless something terrible happened, of course.

What if someone trespassed in the Eleazar residence and got a hold of Leon?

The thought of something bad happening to Leon made his blood rush, face drain in color, his heart began to beat erratically from fear, and cold sweat to embrace him. Keith knew that he had to postpone preparing dinner to attend to Leon.

At iyon ang ginawa niya.

Mabilis pa sa ala singko niyang pinatay ang stove at gas. Hinubad ang suot na apron at itinapon sa kung saan bago nagmamadaling nagpunta sa garahe nang sa ganoon, makuha ang sasakyan. Despite the rush, however, he made sure to lock his home. Mamaya pa uuwi ang mga magulang niya at may mga susi naman ang mga ito sa bahay nila.

Fear embraced his whole being. If something bad happens to Leon, he would be killing the perpetrator and then himself for failing to protect his man.

However, it felt like a bit of his efforts went into vain the moment he saw Leon on his bed; touching himself, panting, moaning, and calling his name. The mere view of the younger male made his fear subside, and heat replaced it. Keith swallowed a mouthful of saliva as his lips parted and watched Leon do himself while standing on his place in conflict.

“What are you doing?” habol hiningang tanong niya sa binata.

Hindi niya alam kung mumurahin niya ba ito o mapapahilamos siya ng mukha! He made sure to race his way here because he’s worried that Leon could be in danger. Tinakbo niya ang papasok ng bahay nito at muntik pa siyang madulas sa hagdan tapos ito ang makikita niya?

But of course, he’s relieved to know that nothing happened to Leon. It’s just that... he also didn’t expect to see Leon like this. A sexy mess.

“Why are you doing that?” dagdag pa niya.

Sa ilang taon na sinisinghalan at inaaway siya nito, imposibleng hindi alam ni Keith na mas gugustuhin ni Leon ang mamatay kaysa makita niya itong nag-e-ejaculate! Ano ba ang sumapi sa binata para gustuhing makita niya itong hinahawakan ang sarili?

Is he drunk? Again?

Leon let out a strained moan which made Keith feel shivers under his spine. Then, his eyes wandered from Leon's behind until he caught a glimpse of his hand holding his own manhood, moving his hand up and down as fast as he could.

Keith tried to avert his gaze somewhere else. However, his eyes would always try to find Leon's figure. And when he does, he would always end up choking on his own saliva with how Leon squirms while touching himself. His throat felt dry, especially when Leon began to call his name again as if longing for his touch.