Chapter 7

***Trigger warning**
Lanas flashback/dream

It was 1 in the morning and all i heard was my parents fighting down stairs. My mom was screaming at my dad about me like always. I've been a disappointment to her my whole life she didnt even want me honestly. Then i heard the front door slam and i ran down stairs and it was my mom i ran after her but she just screamed at me to go away last thing i remember her saying to me was LANA GO THE FUCK BACK IN THE HOUSE WITH YOUR ANNOYING FAT SELF I DIDN'T EVEN WANT YOUR UGLY ASS ANYWAY YOU DUMB BITCH YOU RUINED MY LIFE AND THE REASON I HAVE TO LEAVE.

After that she drove off . I automatically ran in the house and upstairs to my bathroom and found my lil black box with my blades in it and i took them out and all i heard were them words repeated in my head my mom didn't even want me. It was my fault she left me and my dad now hes going to hate me to. I cut as deep as i could watching the blood flow down my arm and i started crying . I then decided to call Ashton this was the end for me..
End of dream/flashback

I woke up screaming and i woke up landen who was sleeping beside me. He was worried but i lied and told him it was a nightmare from the movie we watched earlier. After that he fell back asleep and i deiced to text Ash hopefully hes still up.
Me: Ash are you still up i need to talk i had another dream about my mom leaving..
Ash: lana are you okay do you want me to call you
Me: im fine ash and no don't call me im with landen
Ash: oh.... You don't feel like cutting again do you bubbles
Me: bubbles seriously ash you haven't called me that since we were little and no ash i dont feel like cutting
Ash: ik i just thought of it again today and you promise ?
Me: i promise ... Hows touring going anyway
Ash: its fine i miss you though i cant wait till we come to Sydney
Me: yea and i miss you 2 ..were you guys at now ?
Ash: London
Me: so its like 12pm
Ash: yea why?
Me: no reason
Ash: Lana you need to go to bed its 1am in Sydney
Me: i can't sleep ash
Ash: goodnight lana go to sleep for me please ily i will ttyl
Me: Okay Ash ily2 i can't wait till you guys come home

After my conversation with Ash i tired to go to sleep but before i knew it my alarm was going off for my first class of the day...