Chapter 37

** time skip to December when the guys come back for Christmas* *
Lacy is now almost a year old her doctors say she should be starting to talk soon right now shes still at babbles and attempting to form words. Well Ashton and the band come back tomorrow so i have to get up early in the morning to go get Ash which means im also going to have cranky Lacy as well cause i will have to get her up at 5am and she's usually don't get up till 10. I was then snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Lacy crying so i got up and ran into her nursery. To find her trying to escape out of her crib but she got stuck so i went over to her helping her out and putting her down on the floor to play. Every since she started walking all she does is play even though she was doing that before she started walking. I then went downstairs making us food considering she would probably be hungry soon after i made the food i went upstairs and got her considering ive got the stairs blocked off where she can't go down them or up them yet cause shes not really capable of it and i don't want her to get hurt. After i sit her down at the table and we eat i decided i would take her to the park considering it was really pretty outside today and it gives me a chance to get out of the house considering me and Lacy pretty much stay here all the time.
So i took Lacy back upstairs and changed her clothes to something park appropriate and i changed as well.
After that we left going to the park i decided to walk considering the park was only a couple miles away and i pushed Lacy in her stroller that way she didn't have to walk that far.
When we got to the park it was fairly empty and then as the day went on more and more people showed up a couple girls asked me for pictures considering im Ashtons fiancé. After spending a couple hours at the park Lacy started to get whinny considering she was getting tired and hungry again so i then got all of our stuff together and headed home.
When we got home i walked in shutting the door behind me then taking Lacy out of the stroller and putting her down in the living room floor and went to go fix her food.
After she ate i picked her up carrying her upstairs to my room and sitting her down on my bed and then i layed down beside her and she then copied my movement laying down next to cuddling into my side where she eventually drifted off to sleep. I just layed there watching tv until my phone started to go off so i reached over to my beside table where it was laying and grabbed it and unlocked it to see a text from Ash
Ash: babe i can't wait to see you and Lacy soon
Me: and we can't wait to see you and the rest of the band you guys wont believe how big Lacys gotten
Ash: yea i just want to land already and see you guys
Me: well Ash its kinda late here so imma going to go to sleep i love you see ya in the morning
Ash: okay babe goodnight i love you
After replying to Ash i layed my phone down back down on the table and wrapped my arms around Lacy and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was kinda hectic i had to get up early and get lacy up without making her to upset i woke her up carrying her downstairs and as i was carrying her downstairs i said Lacy hun daddy comes home today and her face lit up and she just smiled at me when we finally got downstairs i sit her down in the floor as i went to grabbed a bunch of stuff we would need for the car ride to the airport. I then grabbed lacys hand and walked out to the car with her then sitting her in her carseat and shutting the door behind me. Then getting in the car and making my way towards the airport.
When we finally arrived at the airport i got lacy out of the car putting her down on the pavement and grabbed her hand as she walked along beside me into the airport and thats when i walked into a airport full of screaming fans. I then picked Lacy up and held her untill i seen Ash turn the corner with the rest of the guys lacys face lit up as she pointed towards Ash and started to babble dada i just smiled and made my way over to Ash who was ridiculously smiling at the sight of Lacy he took Lacy from me kissing her on the forehead and saying oh Lacybug i missed you and she just babbled back to him dada i smiled at Ash as he said to me i think shes trying to say Daddy i said yea shes being doing that since we got here. Ash then handed Lacy back to me and kissed me on the cheek before grabbing my free hand and interlacing his fingers with mine as we walked out the airport when we got to the car i put Lacy in the back in her carseat and then walked up to front getting in and driving us home.
When we finally got home Ash took Lacy in the house as i grabbed his bags from the back of the car taking them in the house. Ash then took Lacy upstairs to her nursery and put her back to bed and then come back downstairs to were i was. He sit down beside me and grabbed my hand and said Lana babe we need to talk i just said about what he replied i think we should move out of your dad's house. I smiled and said i was thinking the same thing he then leaned over kissing me on the cheek and said we need to do it as soon as possible before Lacy gets to big i said i know Ash we will start looking after we get married he just smiled and said and damnit i can't wait till i get to call you my wife as he leaned over attaching his lips to mine kissing me passionately. I pulled away saying i missed you Ash so much as i went back to kissing him he then picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to our bedroom and layed me down on the bed as he layed down behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing the back of my shoulder and said god i love you Lana i smiled and rolled over to face him and said i love you. We both then eventually drifted off to sleep considering it was early i missed this honestly having Ashton back just make everything seem right