Chapter 6

It was 2 in The morning here before Ash finally Skyped me i didn't mind really i haven't been sleeping much since i started at the university. It was strange he just didn't act the same when we skyped he seamed upset really. I could tell it was killing him to even look at me now knowing my true feeling's for him. Our conversation was short really we use to could talk to each other for hour's but this time he was quite let me do all the talking with a few yea okays from him. Then i broke down and started crying and freaking out i couldn't stand seeing ash like this. Then i got his full attention i told him everything how i truly felt and by the end of our Skype call Ash was crying to and he finally really talked to me and apologized for him being so quite that hes truly hurt that he just found out me being in a relationship. That he wishes i was his and then he had to say goodbye cause the other guys were starting to come back from going out and he knew it would be to loud on the bus for us to talk. So i told him i loved him and i would talk to him later.

Its been weeks since i skyped Ash they come back to Sydney for 2 shows. i can't wait honestly i got ticket's for both shows Ashton dont know that im coming i want to suprise him its been like month's since we've seen each other and i admitted my feelings for him..

*Author's note : The whole next chapter is a flashback to when Lana was younger and her mom left *