Chapter 25

Today is the day that Ashton and the boys return there plane lands here around 2:30 so i will still be at work. So i will go straight from work to Ash's late birthday surprise for him me and Teagan have been working on it for awhile we talked her dad into letting us using one of his theater  like things and we have it arranged for the boys and all there familys to be there im so nervous but also i can't wait. Michael is the only one who knows what exactly is going on tonight its his job to get Ash and everyone there without giving it away.
After work was over i went straight to the Theater that Teagan dad his letting us use Teagan was already there with my change of clothes and she was going to do my hair and make up. Around 6 i got a text from Michael
Mikey: everyone is here are you ready and Ash still has no clue
Me: okay im ready i will be out on stage in a min.
Mikey: Okay you will do great i promise don't be nervous.
Me: thanks mikey
After that i got up and walked out on the stage to have everyone who was talking stop and looked at me.
Ashtons pov
I was sitting in the dark theater wondering why Michael had drug me here. Thats when i looked up to see Lana standing on the stage in a floor length black dress and her hair done in loose curls. As she walked up to the microphone i could tell she was nervous she just smiled the microphone and started talking.She said Ash i love you so much im doing this for its taking alot for me to come up on this stage in front of everyone but this is for you Happy late birthday babe as she started singing
Baby, baby yeah, are you listenin'?
Wondering, where you've been, all my life
I just started living
Oh, baby are you listenin' oh?
When you say you love me
Know I love you more
When you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy I adore you,
I adore you
Baby, can ya hear me?
When I'm crying out, for you,
I'm scared oh, so scared,
When you're near me
I feel like I'm standing with an army
Of men armed with weapons, hey oh
When you say you love me
Know I love you more
When you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy I adore you,
I adore you
I love lying next to you
I could do this for eternity,
You and me, were meant to be in holy matrimony
God knew exactly what he was doing
When he lead me to you
When you say you love me
Know I love you more
When you say you need me
Know i need you more
Boy i adore you
I adore you
When you say you love me
Know I love you more
When you say you need me
Know i need you more
Boy i adore you
I adore you
After she finished Adore you she went on to do Life support by sam smith and ended with young and beautiful by lana del rey. By the time she had finished young and beautiful i was done crying and so was she so i got up out of my chair and ran up on the stage and hugged and kissed her and the crowd full of our friends and family just burst into a mixture of clapping screaming. After they calm down Lana walked back over to the microphone and thanked everyone for coming and we walked off stage i kept thanking her for it knowing how hard it must of been to sing in front of everyone considering she was insecure of her voice. When we got outside the theater Harry and Lauren ran up and hugged lana and told her she did amazing she thanked them and grabbed harrys hand in her other hand and walked over to meet my mom at the car when we got to moms car she kissed Harry on top of the head and hugged Lauren goodbye as she walked over to her car. And i walked to hers to considering i rode with Michael there but im going back to hers anyways i suggested i drive considering she was probably tired she handed over her keys and walked around and got on the passengers side and turned on the radio and hummed along with it all the way home. When we got to her house she went straight upstairs and changed out of the dress into sweats and a tank top and come back downstairs and joined me on the sofa. When she sit down beside me she just smiled and said god I've missed you ash i just smiled and kissed her cause honestly I've probably missed her more than shes missed me. We slowly drifted to sleep on the sofa only to be woken up by Teagan coming in after to begin out with Michael so we made our way up to her room were she went straight back to sleep but me on the other hand i was wide awake now. So i just played with her hair and watched tv until i got sleepy and then wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer and drifted back to sleep.