Chapter 18

*Authors note sorry i haven't wrote in awhile just haven't been motivated lately well anyways this chapter gets kinda of steamy and sexual between lana and ash so if your not comfortable reading this kinda of stuff you can skip over it i guess **
Lanas pov

As i stand in the mirror in my bathroom after only being out of the hospital a couple days i just don't know what to do Ashton still think the attempt is his fault what have i done? Why have i let myself get this bad? as i take off my shirt and throw it in the floor i look up in the to reveal a stomach full of scars its very unattractive i went on and took off my leggings and was standing there in my underwear just staring in the mirror at myself how scars are all over my body and my hair all over the place and my cheeks still stained black from mascara from where ive been crying my eyes blood shot from no sleep my lips dry and cracked what have i become. Thats when i hear Ash come home from the studio and come straight up to our room i hear him yell for me but i choose not to answer the first time then he yells my name again sounding more concerned this time so i yell back that im in the bathroom. Realizing that i didnt lock the door when i heard it creek open to reveal Ashton standing at the door. He slowly walked up behind me and kissed me on the cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist and i began crying again and thats when Ash spun me around to face him and looked me dead in the eyes and told me i was bueatiful and that he loved each and every single part of me from head to toe and kissed me. As i turned back towards the mirror ash still standing behind me looking in the mirror with me now he spoke up and said your absolutely bueatiful lana he said as he kissed my neck and on down to my shoulder and own down untill he was to my stomach and i pulled away considering im fat and its covered in scars and he just picked me and carried me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed and went back to kissing me as he looked up at me and said you have no reason to be ashamed of your scar's i will kiss every single one of them if i have to he said as he kissed the scar's along my stomach near my hips kissing on down my hips to my thighs cause small moans to escape my mouth and causing ashton to look up and flash me a cheeky grin at me with his dimples showing and continued to kiss on my right thigh and then kissed back up and across my hips again over to my left thigh and then placing his fingers along them of my underwear and then looking up to me for permission to take them off and i just whispered a barely audible yes as i was already a gasping hot mess from his kisses. Then he stopped to strip his self of his clothes and crawled over me and hovered over my body before reaching down and cupping my face with his hands then attaching his lips to mine as i ran my hands down his muscular stomach and rubbing over his abs and tracing over them with my fingers causing moans to come from him and i looked to ash to see his eyes filled with complete love for me like i was the only person that ever existed he was so bueatiful like this. Before i knew it loud moans from the both of us filled my bedroom while sex by the 1975 played in the background barley audible considering my screaming and moans and his moans as well after we were done he collapsed on the bed beside me looking over at me just smiling and mouthing the words that was amazing as he pulled me into him and kissed me again and told me he loved me . We feel asleep in each others arms still sticky and gross from what just happend but we didnt care we were to caught up in the moment to care.