Chapter 9

** A lil time skip its now a week later and a day before the guys come to Sydney. **

Im so freaking exited honestly the guys are going to be in Sydney tomorrow i mean there in Brisbane right now for a show so atleast there in the same timezone as me pretty much YAY. But one bad thing is fighting with landen has gotten alot worse lately i dont know how much longer i can do this.

I so seriously stoked for the show tomorrow to surprise ash and see the look on his face.

Its the next day im absolutely nervous. I have no clue to wear either so i just go through my closet throw on one of there band shirts i bought god knows how long and ripped up shorts and vans and do something with my hair to make it look decent apply a lil make up before i knew it it was less than a hour away .
Mikey: Hi are you ready for tonight no one has said a word to Ash about you coming. .
Me: good im really nervous though Mikey
Mikey: Don't be hes your best friend of like 18 years chill everythings going to be fine
Me : yea well i need to finsh getting dressed and drive to the stadium lol see you soon dork
Mikey: Okay see you in like a hour :-D bye
ASHTONS POV

Its the night of our first show in Sydney and im really excited i just lana was coming honestly she would totally enjoy it but shes been so busy with school and stuff and that new bf of hers probably wouldn't let her anyway he doesn't even like me so i doubt he would let her come see me in the boys .
Lana: Good luck tonight and have fun up there :)
Me: Thanks i just wish you were coming. .
Lana : yea ... I gotta go ash traffic is really bad were im at see ya in a bit
Me : what do you mean see me in a bit. . are you coming to the show lana
Lana: umm idk what show you speak of dork im just trying to get food

Lana is acting really strange shes up to something.
Lana Pov
(To mikey )Me: Im here .. Im still nervous as hell though
Mikey : don't be chill your acting like a fan lol everything's going to be fine
Me: okay lol im going to go see you in like 10 minutes have fun up there
Mikey : see ya and i always do

The show is starting im absolutely nervous and idk why i go to their shows all the time .
ASHTONS POV

The show was going amazing honestly and i noticed a familiar face in the crowd in the front row holding a neon sign with Dibs on the drummer in big bold letters and glitter i took me second to register that it was Lana standing there looking beautiful as ever. I was lost for words and it was my turn to talk it took the boys yelling at me to snap me out of my trance i was just staring at Lana. I can't believe she actually came. I went back to talking to the crowd. After our part of the show was over and it was time for one direction to come on i pretty much ran off stage. I was so happy she actually came so i deiced to text her.
Me: Bubble's i can't believe you came you said you weren't
Lana: SURPRISE i told you i would see you in a bit :-P
Me: your amazing lana i wasn't expecting to see you until like 2 days you look beautiful btw
Lana: Thanks you looked great to and you were amazing up there on that stage ily i ttyl im trying to watch one direction i talk to you after :-)
Me: enjoy the show and maybe we could hang out backstage after and you could meet the 1D boys ill have security come get you ??
Lana : Okay i cant wait :-)
LANA POV

The show was amazing both the boys ans 1D were. After the show i went back stage and hung out with the guys and met 1d probably one of the best night of my life. I found out ash has been talking about me alot considering the 1d boys already know all about me. After hanging out with the boys i went home it was about 1am and came home to landen sitting on couch i forgot i give him the key i soon as i walked through the front door him i heard him scream at me why do you think its okay to stay out with them freaks all night and looking like that you look like a slut lana. I screamed back pissed off now considering he just called me a slut LANDEN SERIOUSLY THERE MY FUCKING FRIENDS AND IM NOT A SLUT. He approached me and i could smell the alcohol on his breath he was drunk but thats still no excuse for him calling me a slut before i knew it he grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall i couldn't get loose from his grip and i told him to get off of me he just grabbed me and threw me across the room and i hit my head on the side of the table and it started bleeding i freaked out and started crying he come back over to me again and picked me and made me look him in the eyes he said listen hear you dumb bitch your going to fucking cooperate and listen to me if not more than your heads going to bleeding as he ripped my shirt off and threw it on the floor i tried to push him off again but he just hit me again he forced his self on me afterwards he left slamming the front door and i just lay there on my bed disgusted and sore i got up and went to take a shower before i got in the shower i stoped in stood in the mirror i had huge bruises all over my sides and legs and a huge gash on my forehead from the table. I got in the shower after my shower i put on my clothes and crawled in bed and texted Ashton. .
Me : Ashton we need to talk :'(
Ash: whats wrong bubbles
Me: he hit me ash and forced his self on me
Ash: Wtf lana are you okay how bad he hit you did you need me to see if i could come to your house
Me: Ash its pretty bad im so sore i can barley walk i have bruises all over me im disgusting i cant even look at myself and please ash if you can
Mikey : LANA ARE YOU OKAY ASH TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED HES A FUCKING JERK ANYWAY IM GOING TO KILL HIM
Ash: Omg bubbles im on my way
(In reply to Mikey) im good as anyone could be that just got rapped pretty much and beaten
(In reply to Ash) okay ash the doors unlocked i think if not you know where the spare key is and just come up to my room im to sore to move i will talk to you when you get here i love you
Ashton pov

I got to Lanas and ran upstairs to find here lying on her bed she looked pitiful she had gotten blood all in her white sheets from her head cause its still bleeding a little she was asleep atleast i thought she was i guess me walking in the room woke her up and she said something to me but it was barley audible it sounded like she said im sorry and thats when i realized her wrist dripping in blood she had relapsed this jerk caused her to relapse i walked over and sit on her bed and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her wrist and tried to stop the bleeding after it stopped i went to her bathroom and got a wet washcloth to clean the dry blood off her wrist she was still hysterically crying and apologizing and i just hugged her to my chest and told her everythings going to be okay. She eventually fell asleep and i eventually fell asleep to.

The next morning i woke up in a empty bed and i got up and i walked downstairs to find her cooking breakfast for us. Its amazing after everything she been through the night before she was able to pull her self out of bed and make breakfast. And thats when i noticed from were i was standing she had a huge ass bruise on the back of her thigh. He had literally beat the crap out of her if her thigh looks like i dont want to imagine what is being hidden under her clothes its probably all bruises. And i was so busy staring at her i didn't realize she was talking to me the whole time. After i apologized for not paying attention and went and sit down at the table and she walked over and sit down pancakes and bacon infront of me and sit across from me. She sit there quite for awhile then she spoke up and thanked me for helping her and cleaning her up and apologized for like the 100th time. I told her it was no problem and i would do it again if i had to and it wasn't her fault anyway. After we eat i got a text from Mikey.
Mikey: Ash you need to get back we have interviews to go to in less than a hour ..
Me : okay let me say goodbye to lana and ill be on my way
Mikey : alright mate

I got up and hugged lana and explained i had interviews to go to she just said okay and tthanks again ash i love you text me later okay and with that i left.