Chapter 94

"Why are you doing this?!" Aiken angrily held onto his sword knowing that he was too far to reach Addis. 'Damn it! There is no way that I would be able to reach her without that sword reaching her before me.' Feeling nothing but anger that he was in a very vulnerable state with Addis by the enemy's side.

"Hm, maybe it's because life is boring at the moment for me." Mila chuckled, looking to see how Aiken was emitting the same anger towards her that indeed had no effect whatsoever. 'Is he going to keep at it with this aura towards me?' Sighing, the aura was rather weak to her no matter how many others held the same aura to her, it was pointless.

"All of this trouble because of your boredom!" Aiken found it ridiculous coming from an unknown person who was just bored out of their mind to think that it was alright for them to kidnap his woman. "Do you have a use for her?" Wanting to know if they were just trying to be funny. 'Are they trying to mess with me right now?'

"I could have a motive. Now that you mention it." Mila went forth to Addis, smiling and looking down with a second thought. "She could become one of my comrades by brainwashing her." Mila could sense Aiken tensing up from her sudden words. "Tsk, but she would be too stubborn to listen. I need someone more... submissive." Mila looked to her comrades near her. One of the Urron's tossed Addis towards Aiken who caught her with no hesitation if it was a trap.

"Addis!!!" Aiken held onto her with everyone looking back to Mila to see if they were trying to pull off some trick.

"Well, until we meet again. Haha! I hope things will be more interesting from here on out since we may meet again more than once!" Mila swung her hand with icicles forming around the edge of the cliff which was falling apart from the heavy ice forming all around. "Just in case you try to follow me." Hopping onto the leading Urron which roared with the rest following after it. Urrons all flew going towards Mila while she hopped from one to another as they soon separated. Leaving Mila with the hope that she had confused or lost all the soldiers who were chasing after her and her comrades.

"Don't chase her! She will attack again, and we cannot afford to lose anything in case of an ambush." Aiken didn't want to continue the war fearing that Addis could be in danger along with the Mireraweth kingdom still under suspicion of going against them at any time since they were in Mireraweth territory. Aiken's men remained where they stood, following their emperor's words and commands.

A few of the Mireraweth soldiers had chased after the individual instead since they were not going to ignore their true motive to get rid of the outsider in their kingdom.

"The Mireraweth emperor does not know what you want, but he says that you can have whatever you want here. He only wishes that the war between both kingdoms will subside after all this goes over." The Mireraweth emperor had sent one of his messengers to Aiken. Informing Aiken about what he could have since they were a large kingdom that could give whatever they had to him except the kingdom itself.

"Then... will he give me Princess Addis." Aiken looked to the messenger who had no idea why the Maedda emperor would want a princess from the Gririth kingdom.

'Why would he want the princess of Gririth Kingdom when she is nothing more than a hostage here for us along with being a part of the peace treaty.' The messenger did not know how the emperor would feel or react to such an offer or request from the Maedda emperor. "That..."

"You can." Duke Reynard came forth looking to Aiken and then to Addis. Knowing that the Maedda emperor held a deep love for the Princess of Gririth kingdom since he had the same gaze and feeling when he met his first wife. "A deal is a deal. I will personally talk to the emperor about this. For now, just leave this kingdom while my few men follow after that outsider." Duke Reynard knew that it would be better to end things before it got out of hand with the Mireraweth emperor hearing the request. He knew that the Mireraweth emperor would be upset, but Duke Reynard was a man of his words.