Chapter 175

"Mila..."

Mila could see Emmett and Tim going down the steps from the entrance of the Zameth castle while Kate hopped down the steps after she had been greeted by them. Mila could see how they had aged just a bit, but she had noticed more of the aging in Emmett rather than Tim. Finding it quite funny that Emmett would be the one aging sooner than Tim who was much older than him. They had all gone to eat some dinner before it got too late that day.

"Sir Emmett... Healer Tim..." Mila had separated from her father and Leo seeing how Tim and Emmett were now fathers with their own tasks and duties. "Why are you both here? Your children would be worried about you." Mila knew that a child would worry about their parents, she did not have a motherly figure besides Grace who she would meet from time to time. After all, she still needed to see her daughter since she didn't know if Hersilia still remembers her. 'I hope my daughter is doing well.'

"They understand what their fathers are trying to do. We tell them all the time about who you are and what you've done for us. Even the people who were suffering and in need of help. You were the only one who would take a step forth to help them in their spare time of need." Tim smiled, knowing that it was the truth about Mila.

"You both do not need to praise me so much. Praising me so much is never too good. It's like you are spoiling me." Mila did not think that they were still this way with words and making her try to understand that their children were already trying to be independent. 'You both do not need to have that thought that children at such a young age can be independent on their own. The reason I was independent was due to the fact that I've lived two lives. Children who just started their lives will not always get everything at once.' Mila thought not intending on telling them at all about it.

"We prefer to spoil you since you were the one who helped us the most. Our children have been spoiled by their mother, so there is no need for us to spoil them more than they already are. If it weren't for you then things would not be how they are right now. We may not even be standing here today if you did not do anything." Duke Reynard smiled, telling Mila since it was after all true if she did not ask for the help of the unknown individual. He already knew though that Mila was that unknown individual.

'I really did change everything. We will no longer be separated by death. Wait...' Mila almost forgot that her family had no idea about her other identity when they already knew about it from Emmett and Tim, but they did not bring it up to her. "Anyway, I've heard that Leo took the position to be one of my husband's advisors. Is that true?" Mila said, looking at Leo since ZH [Ambrose] told her while they were traveling back.

"Yes, I did. I decided to take the offer since my little sister would be the next empress in the Zameth kingdom and so it would be good to take a little stress off your shoulders from time to time. Father also pushed me forth to give it a try and so it would be best to try than not." Leo said, continuing to eat the plate of food in front of him.

"I'm glad that you're all doing your best to help me. I'll be asking for all of your help when I need it." Mila smiled at each one of them until it was time for the day to end. They needed to rest to settle a matter during a coronation the next morning.

"You should rest early. Tomorrow we still have to do the coronation for you." Duke Reynard did not want Mila to worry too much about how the citizens of Zameth kingdom would think of her. If any of them had any bad intentions towards her then he would personally handle them. 'I will not let anyone think I'll have you.'

"Thank you, Father. Thank you, everyone. Have a good rest." Mila waved to them all who left her and ZH alone in their new room that they would share together. Looking at ZH, she could see that he was finally relieved that they were alone. "Umm, is it possible for us to finally see our daughter together?" Mila took a hold of his hand wanting to both go and see Hersilia together this time. 'It has been too long since I've last seen my daughter.'