No One's Day

Ch.26

Okay so taking care of Yejun and Jimin wasn't a complete disaster. Jungkook pulled it off pretty well. Sure, a lot of it was thanks to Taehyung. The teenager may be an annoyance in Jungkook's eyes, but he had to admit that the kid knew how to take care of little ones. Jungkook had it under control with Yejun. He knew he had it down with the little boy. It was just Jimin who gave him a hard time! That was incredibly frustrating since Jimin was smiling and hugging Taehyung by the time he was getting picked up. The only progress Jungkook got with Jimin was that there was no more running away. Jimin could tolerate standing next to Jungkook and sort of make eye contact. That was something.

It's not like he'll have to look after Jimin again. Right? Depends if you and Namjoon decide to go on a second date. He just might have to go through all that suffering all over again. He would have to see you all dressed up again for someone who wasn't him and watch you go on a date while he watches your kid. Plus Namjoon's kid. It left him so bitter. He wasn't sure how long he would be able to keep this up. He cared for Yejun a lot, but he knew he wouldn't be unable to handle seeing you get closer to Namjoon. He didn't want to leave you though. He promised to be your friend and wanted to take care of Yejun. But now this guy might put himself in the picture and Jungkook wouldn't be needed anymore.

That just might be the case. It only fueled a fire in Jungkook's heart. He managed to distract himself cuddling with Yejun for a long time, but he hadn't forgotten. He angrily made his bed this morning and walked out the door with rage. His emotions were loose as always. Jungkook knew that when he felt a certain emotion then he felt it all the way. There was no in between. Repressing any sort of emotion was an impossible request of him. He was too sensitive and passionate to be silent about what he felt. The struggle was that Jungkook didn't know how to pick apart a lot of his emotions half the time. That's why he always when to his most trustworthy hyung to figure it out.

Jungkook packed a bottle of chocolate milk with him as he drove to Sunshine in a Cup. Hoseok was the key to everything. Hopefully the male won't try to kick him out of the shop or give him a tough time. Things are already rough as is. Jungkook just knew that if he didn't start talking to his hyung about everything that just happened then he was going to explode. He's having a major life crisis! Jungkook didn't bother to be subtle about his frustration. He slammed his car door, kicked open the shop door when entering, and dropped himself into a stool with a groan.

"Woah! Someone is angry!" Seokjin laughed. He watched Jungkook with interest, immediately abandoning the cash register to cause trouble.

"Shut up. I don't want to deal with you, Hyung." Jungkook puffed out his cheeks. "Where is Hoseok hyung? I want him!"

"Too bad. You're gonna have to deal with me." Seokjin grinned smugly, point his thumb into his chest. That only earned him an annoyed glare from the younger. He wasn't in the mood to tolerate Seokjin's bad personality. Seokjin leaned closer, poking Jungkook's forehead. "Now tell hyung what's going on."

"I ain't telling you sh*t, Old man." Jungkook gritted his teeth. Seokjin's eye twitched at this, giving Jungkook a stiff smile. Did this brat really just say that to him?

"Someone hasn't gotten laid," Seokjin spoke through a forced smile. He decided to glare back, the two ready to brawl in the coffee shop.

"I'm assuming you have a girlfriend right now with how much audacity you have right now." Jungkook clicked his tongue. "I'll give it an hour or two—"

"BRAT! SHE'S THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" Seokjin yelled.

"Like all the others?!" Jungkook screamed.

"SHE'S DIFFERENT!!"