UPDATE PLEASE READ!

Well heya howdy doodle doo :D

Did you guys miss me?

Okay okay first off I just wanna say I'm sorry for my disappearance without a single notice, and that was my fault so no need to say it's not. 🥲 I was just so caught up with my own freedom that I didn't have it in me to update any of my social media including a story update, I was just tired of everything and wanted to let go this summer.

But I wanted to let you all know that school is coming up soon and since it's my senior year and I'm doing it online I'll thankfully have time to finish the story during my breaks!!!

I really wish that I could make some cheap movie trailer when the chapters come back out XD but I do know one thing:

The story will officially continue this August!

And I can't wait to see you all cry at the finale!!!!!!!! Wait wha—

ANYWAYS I do have this short teaser for what will happen at a random point in the sort since you guys were waiting so long!

See you guys in August 😊❤️

...
"What did he do, (B/N)?"

My voice quivered along with my entire body, as I stared at my brother with intensity.

He stared back at me from the hospital bed, eyes brimming with tears. I used all my strength from within not to break down. My knees were practically buckling underneath me.

After a long, painful moment of silence, the sound of the hospital machinery drowned out by the own pounding in my head, my brother's lip twitched.

"(Y/N)... I..."

I cut him off immediately, cold frost overwhelming my chest. The anger and confusion was unbearable at this point.

"If you don't tell me the truth..." I paused, those few words taking my breath away with ease. I took in a shaky breath before continuing.

"I will never forgive you."

My brother sobbed, obviously without meaning to. He brushed away his tears before hardening his gaze, looking straight back at me. He gave me a firm nod, fists clenched at his sides.

"Okay."

To be continued..