Bonus: Alternative Scenes

1. "Stay back! Or I will shoot." I tried to say it in the lowest, most threatening voice I could, and the man held his hands up.

"Why do you have a gun? You're just a woman."

I forced out a dry, humorless chuckle. "So that I can shoot bastards like you with it, and what does being a woman have to do with anything? Something wrong with a girl defending herself?"

But, before another word was uttered between us, I felt my towel unravel, and to my own horror, it dropped to the floor, leaving me exposed.

It was silent for a long moment before the man started screeching like a girl.

"MOTHER OF GAWD! MY EYESSSSS!"

Then, he spun on his heel, burst through the door, and never returned...

———————————
2. I slowly looked up to see who was trying to get my attention. A man in a white suit — perhaps a surgeon? — was towering over me. He looked at least 29 or 30. He held a cup of coffee in one hand, and a donut in the other. Once our eyes met, his smile grew larger, and I couldn't help but squirm a little at the gesture.

"Hello!" He said cheerfully.

"Oh, hey." I replied casually.

He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off briefly.

"You look like one of those sociopathic antagonists that those fangirls fall in love with. So I'm assuming the author wrote you in to somehow make me fear you, but in the end we ultimately fall in love, and you go against your sick urges for me, and then we run away together as the sun sets over the horizon."

The man stared at me, mouth agape.

I sighed, and heaved myself out of my chair. "I'm sorry, but I'm sick of being in these fan fictions where I always have to fall in love with fictional characters... I'm outta here."

—————————-
3. "Well, I hate that you can learn things faster." I grumbled, and walked back up to the lane. To my surprise, Tanner was right behind me, and without warning, he gently grabbed my left arm with one hand, and my right shoulder -- the wounded one -- with his other hand.

I could feel the warmth of his own body as he towered over my smaller frame. He leaned his head down so that his mouth was right next to my ear, then he spoke. Shivers went down my spine at the gentle, warm breath against my ear.

I spun my head all the way around like an owl, the horniness overriding my systems. "Aight Tanner, you won my heart, I want you to fulfill my sexual desires.

Tanner gazed in shock at the physics of my head and how I was doing that, until I pleaded with him, desperate to make little doctor babies.

"F U C K M E D A D D Y."

A/N : THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT CANON DON'T FREAK OUT.

But seriously though, let me know if you want another chapter with alternative scenes 😂