42 - Blackout

Kimberly's POV

After leading this new girl whose name I didn't even know yet into the biggest bathroom stall, I pushed her back against the tiled wall and began kissing her. The kiss was just passionate enough to convince her that I wanted this so she could reciprocate. In reality, I was disassociating and rather hooking up with her just for the sake of it...just to get off and feel something.

She pulled me closer by my hips and positioned her knee in between my legs, to which I began to grind on. I dragged my lips down her jaw and began kissing and sucking on her neck, eliciting a moan from the brunette. I pulled her pants down slightly and moved my hand over her underwear and rubbed slowly, teasing her.

She began to grind on my fingers and whimpered slightly. "Stop teasing," she whispered breathlessly.

I hummed in response and moved her underwear to the side. She gasped as my finger grazed her clit. She hid her head in my shoulder as I began to rub up and down her slit, spreading her wetness around. A muffled moan came out as I began to rub her clit in a circular motion at a moderate speed.

"Faster," she breathed out.

My pace increased and so did her breathing. Soon after, her knees grew weak and buckled beneath her as an orgasm surged through her body and she came all over my fingers. I held her up as her body trembled.

"Fuck that was good," she said as she combed her hand through her hair.

I smirked at her. "I know. Your turn."

She smirked back at me and grabbed the back of my neck, crashing our lips together....

       *********************************

"Sooo how was it?" Maria asked as soon as I sat down at our group table.

"What are you talking about?"

Michael scoffed. "Please don't play dumb. We literally watched you go into the bathroom with that girl like 30 minutes ago."

"No comment," I smiled as I made a zip locked signal with my finger.

"Judging by the way she came out of the bathroom blushing and slightly wobbling, I'd say you did a number on her."

I chuckled to myself and bit my lip. "Nooo comment."

"Omg! Is Kimberly's going through her hoe phase?!" Marie asked with fake shock in her voice.

"Listen, that is my business, and my business only."

Marie put her hands up in surrender. "Okay okay fine, just be careful is all I'm going to say."

"Thank you. Now can we leave."

"Uhm excuse me? You still owe me a milkshake ma'am!" Michael replied.

"I'll get you one from McDonald's later."

Michael huffed and rolled his eyes. "Fine, You better."

       *********************************

We decided to spend the rest of the day at Michael's house since his family was out and he had the place to himself.

"In retaliation for my sister always eating my food, I took her alcohol," he smiled proudly to himself.

"Yaaayy open it up let's go crazy," Maria laughed, tossing her shoes in some random direction.

"Wait we should go to the basement. There's a TV and couch down there so we can just drink and chill."

We all nodded our heads in agreement and went down into the basement.