22 -Possessive

Ms. Winston's POV

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

It was after school and Kimberly had just told me that she got into a fight.

"It's not a big deal. The girl was being a bitch so I punched her," she said nonchalantly.

"Language, and it is a big deal. Did you get suspended?"

"Yeah, 3 days."

"Did the other girl get suspended?"

"Yeah, same 3 days."

"But she started it."

"And I punched her first."

I scoffed. "What's her name?"

"Why?"

I narrowed my eyes at Kimberly and changed my stance into a more intimidating one.

"What. Is. Her name, Kimberly?"

She sighed. "Its Kiera."

I smiled in satisfaction. "Thank you. Where are your brother and dad going to be for the next week? And you better not lie to me."

She hesitated for a quick second. "At home I think," Kimberly said avoiding eye contact.

"Kimberly," I said in a stern voice.

"Fine, my brother is sleeping over at his friend's and my dad is on a business trip."

"Perfect. You're spending the next week with me."

"The hell I am?! You're not the boss of me."

How dare she?! I am really trying to keep my cool because I love her so much but she is pushing it. I stepped closer to her face and grabbed her chin.

"You're mine," I smirked. "You seem to keep forgetting that, so here, let me remind you."

I slammed her body against the wall and roughly attacked her lips with mine. She let out a little yelp at the collision.

I had to show her...no, make her know that she was mine, only mine. I held onto her territorially and began leaving a trail of kisses down her jawline till I reached her neck. I nibbled on a sensitive spot which made me her moan.

"Rebecca," she whined.

"Yes, sweetie?" I smirked

She pouted and shifted her legs since I left her high and dry.

"Not. Funny"

"It was a little bit," I chuckled. "Go get your stuff and meet me back here so we can leave."

"I don't know if I can. I'm supposed to be hanging out with my friends at this new smoothie place."

Really??? My Kimberly is going to leave me to go hang out with those losers? No no no, I can't have that happening at all.

"So you're just gonna ditch me for them?" I said with a hurt face. If I wanted her to come with me, I had to play on her emotions. Maybe she would feel sorry and oblige.

"I mean no, but I haven't hung out with my friends for a while...or anyone really."

"Its fine, go ahead," I said looking down. I even sniffled to add effect.
"I'll be fine at home...alone, grading papers and drinking myself to bed."

"Fine, fine! I'll come with you, okay?"

I perked up immediately and smiled.
"Alrighty let's go."

***************

When we got to my house, my kitten Skylar greeted us at the door. While I put my stuff down, Kimberly played with her.

Today Kimberly and I would just have a movie day with cuddling and snacks...after I told her the rules, my rules.

I had to make rules for her since she could be, rebellious. Don't get me wrong, I loved the fierce personality but I also loved control. She's to precious for anyone else to have. I'm the only one who gets to hug her, kiss her, feel her, love her.

She sat on the couch, took out her phone and began texting. I walked over and snatched the phone out of her hand.

"What the heck man!?"

"Who are you texting?"

"None of your business, give me back my phone," she said as she anxiously reached for it.

I was taller than her so I held her phone all the way up where she couldn't reach it while she jumped and whined.

"Sit down, now," I said glaring at her.

"I want my phone back, now" she said crossing her arms.

"Oh! Are you mocking me?"

"So what if I am?"

I smirked. "I don't think you really want this phone back. In fact, you just earned yourself your first punishment of the day. No phone."

"Hey! That's not fair. It's not even your phone!!"

"You want to challenge me?"

She stood glaring at the floor with her arms crossed and sighed aggressively.

"Thought so," I smirked.

As I was walking away I heard her whisper bitch. This made me raise my eyebrow and turn right back around.

I strutted right towards her, pushed her on the couch, and straddled her waist with my thighs. She tried wiggling to get from under me but I wouldn't budge.

"You are over the edge Kimberly. This is strike three and now I have to punish you accordingly."

"Whatever, you controlling bitch!"

"That's it."

I wrapped my nails around her jaw and made out with her roughly. I bit her bottom lip, hard and she yelped.

"C'mon ," I said as I dragged her to the basement where my special room was. "You remember here right?"

"N-no you can't do this."

"Actually, I can. You're mine remember? If you protest, it'll only make your impending punishment worse. So I advise that you cooperate."

I layed her on the bed in an X position and tied her arms and wrist. I turned around to my toys and got the nipple clamp.

"I'm sure you've seen one of these before."

"I actually haven't," she said looking nervous.

"Well here, I'll show you what's it's for."

I clipped them on despite Kimberly begging and fidgeting. She screamed when I pulled on them.

"Maybe this will teach you some manners. I'll be back later to check on you. Have fun," I said as I smirked at her.

I went up the stairs with Kimberly yelling my name behind me. She had to learn sooner or later that I don't tolerate disobedience or disrespect.

*******************************

what do you think Ms Winston will do when she gets back?
Does Kimberly learn to respect her or keeps disobeying?