26 - Mall Day

Kimberly's POV

Just as I was about to leave the bathroom, Rebecca wrapped her arms around me from the back.

"Good morning sunshine."

"Morning," I said in a monotonous voice.

"What's wrong? Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just feel off today, ya know?"

"I understand. You know what would make you feel better? A nice shower with me."

Just Great. "O-okay."

She turned the water on before slowly undressing me. She then undressed herself and took my hand leading me into the shower.

To be honest, the hot water felt good on my body. I relaxed and let my mind drift as Rebecca rubbed soap all over me. Soon I felt her hands roaming up and she started massaging my breast.

She pinched my nipples while she kissed my neck. I already knew where this shower was going. Instead of fighting it and facing extreme and crazy consequences, I just decided to go with it.

She turned me around and gently pushed me towards the shower wall, lechery gleaming in her eyes. She kissed down my body, stopping at my center.

She brought her head closer to my core and teased me, biting my thighs softly and kissing everywhere except where I needed her most.

Her tongue finally slid through my folds and she began to suck on my clit. I moaned at the contact and my hands immediately went to the back of her head.

She stopped and grabbed my hands.
"Ah ah ah, no hands."

I whined but lifted them anyway so she could resume. She put two fingers in me and I hissed at the pain that quickly turned into pleasure. She began to rapidly lick me as she pumped her fingers in and out of me.

I looked down to see her lustfilled eyes with possessiveness shining in them. I started to feel my walls clenching around her fingers as she increased her speed and got more aggressive.

"Tell me you're mine."

"I'M YOURS," I screamed as I reached my climax. She came back up and we shared a long passionate kiss as I tasted myself on her lips.

"Tell me you love me."

I hesitated for a second. "I love you."

"Say it again...please."

There was a hint of desperation in her voice. "I love you."

We shared a long kiss again as she smiled contently.

*****************************

That bath was...something. I'm sure she expects something in return later on. We were currently getting dressed because she wanted to go out.

"Isn't there school today? It's Thursday right."

"Uhuh."

"Aren't you a teacher?"

"Yep."

"You can see where this is going right."

"I called out. We teachers have a certain amount of 'sick' days we can take off."

"Hmm, didn't know that."

"Here I picked this out for you," She said as she handed me a green skirt and a green long sleeve top. And to top it off, a matching mini bag.

I would like to dress myself but the outfit wasn't that bad. It was actually kinda cute. After putting in her earrings she turned around and gasped.

"Oh, my god! You look so adorable I could just eat you up."